"Hello, I'm Nina," she said as she gave Myles a handshake.

"I'm Myles, it's nice meet you," Myles smiled as he shook it back.

She took a glance at me and rolled her eyes.

"And you must be the fiancé?"

She questioned as she looked me up and down.

"Nah, I'm a good friend of his. Fiance couldn't make it," I snorted back as I looked her up and down.

"Anyways, let's look at these cake samples," she said as she directed us.

She picked up one that looked like chocolate and vanilla.

"This one is German chocolate with a little bit of coconut," she said as she held out a spoon to Myles. Myles tasted it and licked his lips.

"This ain't half bad. Kharter, you gotta try this," he took a spoonful of the cake and held out to me. I took a bite and it tasted nasty. I managed to swallow it, but the after taste was even worst.

"I don't know what kind of tastebuds you have, but that ain't so good," I chuckled nervously.

Nina rolled her eyes at me and I returned the gesture.

"Yeah, it has an after taste," Myles chuckled as she wiped his mouth.

"I'll think you like this one. Its red velvet with a hint of mint," Nina said.

She handed a plate to Myles and he took a bite of it. He immediately spit it in a napkin.

"Mint and red velvet do not go together at all," he mumbled.

"Here, Kharter. Try some," he said as he held out the cake to me.

"I ain't trying that. You said it yourself, you don't need my opinion on that one," I chuckled.

"Come on, Kharter," he taunted as he kept following me with the cake.

"Oh my God, move Myles," I chuckled at him. I tired to stay serious but it failed miserably.

"Come on, Kharter. I know you want some,"  he said as he tried to aim for my mouth but ended up putting the cake on my cheek.

"Myles, looks what you did," I sighed as I reached for a napkin. Instead of reaching for a napkin, I grabbed a small sample of another cake and put all over his cheek. He gave me that michevious smirk and we started to throw the small samples at each other.

"Can we have some decency?"

Nina yelped but we just ignored her. One sample of the cake "slipped" from my hand landed on Nina's white blouse.

"Oops," I said, pretending to be shocked.

"I think it's best for you guys to leave," Nina said, fuming.

"Come on, let's go Kharter," he said as he licked some icing off his finger.

We walked out the cake place and got inside of the car. We looked at each other with cake smeared over our faces and just laughed.

"I'm glad you threw that cake though, that girl was too stuck up," Myles chuckled as he pulled out.

"It was an accident," I said, also trying to convince myself.

"Hmm sure it was," he said as he glanced at me.

"Anyways, where we headed now?"

"Don't ask questions Kharter, just enjoy the ride."

We continued to drive in silence until I started to turn the knob on the radio. I softly hummed as Lauryn Hill started to play. After ten minutes passing, we finally arrived to this place.