Chapter 35 - Scandalous Sex In The Pool

Now, I hope no younglings are reading this story... if you are, you must be mature to see this picture... And don't ask how I found this photo... it was research... yea, research... Also, it's hard to picture Severus like this for me, like... I can't imagine him like really buff like this photo... still is hot though.

Also, I didn't edit this much. Sorry.

"Quidditch World Cup? When does it start?" I asked, rolling over on the bed to face Severus.

He turned his head to face me slightly. "Around 6, so in 6 hours, I suppose." He replied, an emotionless look on his face. "Why?" He added quickly.

I shrugged. "I wanted to explore this place. Maybe find a pool." I gave him a devious smirk.

He let out a deep sigh. "Don't go causing trouble." He stated, reaching out and giving a light caress to my cheek. I felt my cheeks get warm at the actions, but quickly turned my head away.

"I won't. How about we go find the pool, both of us?" I asked, turning to face him again. I was holding my face up with my elbows and I gave him a pleading look.

"I'm not sure..." He trailed off, not looking me in the eye.

I ran a single finger down his chest. "Please...? Just until the World Cup starts." I gave an innocent, pouty look.

He awkwardly pursed his lips before sighing heavily. "You woman," He pointed his finger at me with a stern look. "You're going to be the death of me."

"Great! I'll-"

"Unfortunately, I have to go meet up with an old friend." He cut me off, sighing deeply.

I huffed and fell back on the bed, my face in the pillow. "I'm guessing this is the Lucius guy?" I muffled into the pillow sadly. Fucking Lucius Malfoy, such an asshole for taking away my Sevy... Oh god, I sound so clingy.

"I'm afraid so, dear. You are welcome to join me if you would like." He offered softly, his hand gently rubbing circles on my back. I shivered at how gentle his caresses were, but quickly ignored that weird feeling that rose in my body.

"No, no, I'll just go find a pool myself." I said, pulling myself up and throwing my feet over the edge of the bed.

Severus reached over and gripped my waist in a swift movement. He pulled me back to his chest and I looked up at him curiously. Before I could ask what he was doing, he quickly pressed his lips to mine. It was a quick, passionate kiss. He pulled away before the kiss got too heated.

"Be safe, love." He whispered in my ear before he pushed me off him, resulting me to stumble off the bed slightly. I tossed him a glare before I straightened up, grabbing my red flannel and putting it on.

"I'll see you later..." I mumbled quietly before I made my way to the door, gripping the door knob and opening it. I took one glance at Sev and gave him a reassuring wink before taking off.

I closed the door tightly, but yet silently before slowly making my way to the elevator. Yes, I call it elevator because I am indeed American. I never got used to calling it a 'lift'.

I looked at the buttons on the elevator to find the normal 'Floor 1-10' buttons. I bit my lip nervously. Which floor would the pool be on? Is there even a pool here? No, there has to be one... every hotel has one. Especially this rich looking one.

"Hello, how can I help you today?"

I jumped at the sudden voice. I looked around, nobody was in the elevator with me. Was somebody invis-