Chapter 14 - The Weasley Twins

Why?

That's the question I've been asking myself lately. Why? Why did I kiss Snape? Why? Out of all the people, it's him. I had no idea what was going on with my brain when it happened, but after the incident, I ran away like a coward. I ran to my dorms and locked myself in for a day, it's what happens usually. I don't eat, drink, or do anything when I'm in that mood. I just shut down completely.

This shouldn't have such an effect on me... Maybe it's the thought that I lost a potential friend. Snape and I could have been cool friends, but I ruined it with that damn kiss!

I sighed and slung my feet over my bed, I didn't sleep much last night. I looked around to find all the other girls sleep. I look over to the clock to find it's an hour before Breakfast starts. I guess I'll get ready before these other girls do.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door tightly, casting a lock charm on the door just in case. I didn't want somebody barging in while I'm taking a shower... I started the shower and stripped off my clothes. I let the warm water envelop me and I instantly relaxed. I really needed this.

About 10 minutes later, I got out the shower with a towel around my body. Hopefully, nobody is awake... I peaked out the door to still see the girls sleeping. I sighed in relief and quickly grabbed some clothes from my trunk, running back into the bathroom and changing in there. Like I said, I was a private person.

As much as I hated wearing skirts, I had to wear it for the uniform. I wonder if there's a way for me to get out of not wearing uniform... I think I saw one student not wearing uniform, I think her name was Luna? I've noticed she doesn't wear uniform much. I should ask her.

I tucked my wand into my sleeves and walked out the Slytherin Common Room. There was only a few students out there, but they didn't seem to notice me. I was going to go outside, but I decided against it. I didn't feel like morphing into that damn wolf pup right now. Instead, I walked to the Hufflepuff Common Room.

I stood in front of the painting, not knowing the password. I bit my lip and thought hard about it. Hufflepuffs... What kind of password would they use? God, I feel like an idiot right now. To add to that, the painting wasn't even a person, it was a fucking fruit bowl.

I saw Professor Sprout walking down the hallway. "E-Excuse me Professor Sprout?" I said quietly, walking towards Professor Sprout. She turns and smiled warmly at me. "Yes dear?" She asks kindly, like the nice person she is.

"I was wondering what the Hufflepuff Common Room password is, I really need to see Gabriel Lance." I explained quickly. Professor Sprout simply smiled. "I'm afraid I cannot do that dear, but I can go and find him quickly." She walked off into the Hufflepuff Common Room. I waited outside patiently, tapping my foot slightly.

I watched as Gabriel and Professor Sprout came out a few minutes later. I thanked Professor Sprout and started to drag Gabriel to the Great Hall. He asked me multiple questions, which I chose not to reply to. I sat down next to him at the Hufflepuff table, which was empty. It was still quite early, but a few teachers were sitting at there own table.

"Alright, I have a question- well, proposal." I said, turning to Gabriel. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "And that is?" He replied, sipping some of pumpkin juice.

"Could you be my dueling partner for this challenge thing?" He choked on his drink and I patted him on his back. "I totally forgot about this challenge thing..." He said quietly as a few students passed us. Students were starting to come in, one by one. He sighed and frowned. I put my arm around his shoulder and rubbed his olive green hair.

"No need to be scared mate. I'm not harming any of you. Not sure about this Hermione girl, but I'm not seriously injuring you guys." I said slowly, staring down at the table. Gabriel gave a nervous laugh and nodded. It was silent for a few moments, before Gabriel broke it.