Chapter 18 - 4 Houses 1 Duel

HELLO! I'd like to point out that this story takes place in Harry's 4th year, so the Goblet of Fire. I know, it's a clunky story line. I also forgot to include the speech that Dumbledore gives about Hogwarts hosting the Triwizard tournament... So... I'm sorry... I might re write that chapter so it seems less clunky, but for now, let's pretend Dumbledore explained all this, alright? Alright, thanks friends. <3 -Dragon

I groggily opened my eyes and groaned. I had a huge headache and I didn't feel like going to classes today. Wait, today's Sunday. Oh shit. Today's the duel.

I sat up quickly and stared at my surroundings. I wasn't in my dorms... is this where I think I am...

"Good morning."

I yelped and looked at the doorway where Severus stood. He wore only a white button up and black slacks. Let's all be honest here, he looked hot. He leaned on the frame with a coffee mug in his hands, an amused smirk on his face. I took a deep breath and looked around.

"W-Why am I here?" I mumbled quietly, now sitting on the edge of the bed. He walked over and handed me the mug.

"You fell asleep." He simply stated. I glared at him.

"Obviously. Why am I in your bed though?" I asked, earning a smirk from him. I stifled a laugh at the innuendo I just made, but decided laughing wasn't the right thing currently.

"I wasn't feeling like carrying you to your dorms. Like last time." He shrugged. There's a thing called magic Snape! I scoffed and looked around the room, searching for a clock.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, hugging the pillow. He raised an eyebrow at my actions. "The duel starts in 2 hours, if that's what you're wondering."

I tossed the pillow to the bed and stood up quickly. "Oh fucking shit! Oh god I'm gonna be late." I swore, running around and flailing my arms. I look around for my wand and found it on the drawer. Severus only watched in amusement.

"Damn it Sev! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I began to summon my clothes with a simple spell. I began to pull off my shirt over my head, not realizing Severus was still there.

"Goodness woman! Wait until I'm out the room!" Severus shouted, turning around and walking out the room.

"Oh sod off! You're the one who didn't wake me in time! Besides, I know you love meeeee!" I joked. I heard a something drop in the other room, but ignored it.

"I'm taking a shower Sev! I'm not bothering to walk to my dorms." I walked into the lavatory and stripped off the rest of my clothes. I let out a relaxed sigh as I felt the warm water hit my back.

As soon as I finished, I stepped out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I cast a drying spell on myself and pulled on my clothes.

"Aye Sev, where is the duel taking place?" I walked back into the main room. I didn't see him, but he did respond. "The Quidditch Field. I believe Dumbledore has made... adjustments so it's a bit more safer." He called from the kitchen. I walked in and saw him making... pancakes.

He turned slightly and gave a small smile to me. I returned it and leaned against the wall. I examined Severus and realized he was wearing a black and white striped apron... He looked hot. I'm starting to think everything about Snape is hot to be honest. Not complaining.

"Pancakes? You know me well mate." I patted his shoulder as he turned and handed me a plate of pancakes. I gladly took it and set it on the table. I grabbed one and took a nibble out of it.

"Holy shit this is great."

Severus looked over with a smirk. "I might have to get you a swear jar... and thanks." He looked quite flustered as he said the last part. I let out a small laugh as he began to be embarrassed, it was quite adorable.