You And Me: Security.

"Say, while the others wash their panties let's go hunting". Daryl to rick.

I flicked daryl playfully in the head, and he shot me a smile

Everybody was just sitting around.
Not discussing much.

I was sitting In the back of the truck with my blow poker in the air tracing the clouds.
Pure Boredom at it's finest.

I started to trace my name, It reminded me of when I'd trace my name on Carl's chest
Gosh.. Did I miss him that much?

He probably doesn't even care about me anymore.

Shut up Ella.

If he didn't care he wouldn't have saved me, simple as that right?

I'd stood up when I heard Rick and Daryl.

"Get in everybody, Get in".

I figure it's just another herd of walkers.
I jumped in through the window.
I hadn't realize who I was sitting next to, but you probably already know who.. Carl.

About a couple of minutes passed and we drove through trees and finally an open filled was revealed.

Which withheld a prison.

A large prison.

All of our eyes glistened with hope.

We stopped the cars away from the prison because that'd attract every walker that was there's, attention.

We grabbed all of our weapons at hand and moved quickly to the prison.

Killing the walkers that came to close to us.
Into the gates we went.
But the gate one gate was still wide open, allowing more walkers to flood into the prison.

Which was bullshit.

"It'll be useless to even try and go inside if we can't close that gate. " Rick stated. "Let me go". Glenn said. " No, no. That's suicide " Maggie replied.

"I'll go".Rick interrupted.

"Do you want me to help, I can help"? Carl offered.

"No". blurted out.

Why'd did I just say that?

"I mean, I -You could help my daddy and I in the tower, you're a good shot". I told him, trying to cover up what I'd said.

Carl nodded his head, and the three of us ran to the tower and up the stairs.

Once the rest of the group attracted the walkers to their fence, they began to murder the idiotic walkers.

Rick quickly ran through the lawn of the prison, killing the walkers coming his way.

One went unnoticed and was heading to Rick. I'm guessing I'm the only one who'd seen the walker coming for him because nobody else said a word
Once again.. I froze..

I couldn't do anything, but I tried.

I ran literally full speed at the walker behind Rick and stabbed it bluntly through it's skull.

Everybody had their eyes on me.

"Thank you". Rick said, and he closed the gate and he ran up to the tower.

I ran back with Carl and my daddy up to another tower.

" now, light it up " he blurted and twirled his fingers into the air, signaling for us to start shooting.

Carl and my daddy began to fire. I refrained at first, but I hit the walker in the head that Carl missed.
Causing him to look at me, and me look at him.

We finished hitting the walkers that were in the field.

We all felt hope

Night time slowly approached after that.
We couldn't go directly into the prison yet.
We were all pretty tired.

"this will be a good place to have the baby". I told Lori and she smiled at me.

" safe.."

"he's been around there three times, if something were wrong.. he'd found it by now." my daddy said.

"do you want mine"? Carl asked, handing his bowl of meat to me.

" I'm fine, I had mine. Thank you." I shot him a faint smile, but he held his bowl there because his question wasn't allowed to be answered with a no.

I sighed and took it from him.

" Thanks."

Rick finally came back, looking like he had mixed emotions.

"we should turn in, Daryl and I will take watch. We have a big day tomorrow." Rick slightly smiled.

"what do you mean"? Maggie asked.

"I mean, I only saw those walkers dressed as prisoners and guards.
Looks like this place fell early. I didn't see any of them wearing civilian clothing, so this place could be stalked with everything we need."

We all got what he was saying.

A couple of hours had passed, everybody was asleep, except rick and Daryl who were further out taking watch.

Carl was beside me in his sleeping bag, fast asleep.. The more I see him the more I think about the farm and summer camp. The more I miss him.

He started to squirm a bunch and say straight up out of breathe.

" Carl, Carl what's wrong?" I asked in a whisper.

He looked at me, still huffing and puffing.

" Are you okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, and looked down.

" it was just a bad dream.. I'm fine." He laid back down, turning his back to me..