17. The Stingrays Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"You literally just made me wet." I muttered angrily, feeling the water from his body literally soak up my shirt.

"Damn, at least let me take you out to dinner first." He winked, then chuckling at me.

"What do you mean? Oh wow, you're nasty." I narrowed my eyes at him, noticing how I just said he made me wet.

He quietly chuckled to himself as he walked away. I awkwardly pulled my shirt away as it began to stick against my body. I feel gross.

"Hey I'm Vincent." He let out a warm and welcoming smile at me. "Don't worry I'm not gonna hug you." He laughed, eyeing my visibly light pink bra through my white shirt.

My cheeks flushed in embarrassment, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm Arielle." I half-smiled, glancing at his beautifully constructed back muscles as he walked away.

This could've gone way worse to be honest.

Despite my pink bra that's just totally hanging out because of Andrew's desperation in hugging me, at least I can actually live knowing none of these boys seem like assholes.

But I thought there was 8? Why was there only 4 that greeted me?

"Can someone care to show our lovely new teammate, Miss Tesfaye around?" She smiled, making me turn my attention to the boys that all remained silent. "Actually why the hell am I even asking so nicely. If no one chooses to give her a tour under 30 seconds you will all be bitch slapped." My mouth rapidly dropped as she cursed.

All boys had no issue raising their hands except for that boy with the gorgeous grey eyes, Xavier.

If he turns out mean, I will literally cry in a corner because he would just be flushing his amazing looks and body with a horrible personality down the drain.

"You can go Andrew." She nodded, gesturing for me to follow him. "Oh and also Arielle, if any of these boys try something foolish with you, don't be afraid to tell me so I can drop kick their faces." She casually let out.

I just politely nodded back to Coach Alice as Andrew extended his hand out at me, making my face crinkle in disgust.

"Follow me princess." Andrew clearly teased, turning back around as I threw him a dirty look.

He walked me to the locker room, with him in front of me, walking while his head was slightly turned upward.

"Alright so there's only 8 of us, so pick one out of the 2 showers." He smirked, leaning his head back against wall, knowing very well he was intimidating me with his looks.

"Um I'll take this one."

"You can't." He clicked his tongue, preparing to speak again. "It doesn't work." He sighed, having an innocently suspicious look on his face.

"So I'll pick the other one then." I replied quickly.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He clicked his tongue again. "You should just take Matthew's." He smiled, pointing at the shower who I'm guessing belongs to a boy named Matthew?

"And where's your's?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Next to Matthew's" He smirked.

"And why should I take Matthew's if there's a perfectly clean shower right next to his?" I asked, opening the curtains to a really clean shower.