Chapter 4: The Reveal

NEW YORK CITY

Taylor's POV

It's 5:30pm, which means everyone will be arriving soon. I have ordered a caterer (because I'm a world superstar, I can afford anything) to arrive at 5:45 to set out the food, because with me being pregnant, I can't be bothered to cook for myself, let alone for 10 people including me. For the finishing touch, I add an envelope with a copy of the sonogram in it, with each guests name on each one, to act as place setters. I look down at my still flat stomach, and smile to myself. All of a sudden, I hear a knock on the door. I go down the stairs, open the door, and all of my family and friends are there. I smile, "Hey guys! Come on in! You are all just in time! Look for the place setter with your name on it, that's where you are sitting :)". I only just make it to the side of the door, as everyone rushes past me, wanting to find their seats first.

*Flash forward 2 hours*

**Special POV**
Adam's POV

We have just finished dessert and Taylor has been smiling all meal. I think something's up.

Taylor interrupts the silence.

"Okay guys, thanks for coming. Will you all please take your place setters, because they are envelopes, I want you to open them!"

All of a sudden, endless sounds of paper ripping came from every direction. Selena let out a scream of joy and started hugging Taylor a lot, with a huge smile on her face.

I wonder what all the excitement is, until I see what she screamed about. It's a scan picture of a foetus, and I am shocked. The name at the top of it says, Swift- Taylor

Well okay. I went and got my girlfriend knocked up and this is great! I'm gonna be a father!

I zip around to the seat where Taylor is sitting and lightly kiss her cheek, making her face turn beet red.

"Congratulations Tay."

I hugged her, then went back to my seat. That's when I noticed Andrea looking pale.

"Hey Andrea, you ok? You're looking a little pale".

That did it, she exploded, yelling at Taylor.

"HOW COULD YOU? YOU'RE A WORLD SENSATION, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE TOUR?!".

Taylor let out an earpiercing scream and ran from the room. Scott tried to go after her, but I stopped him.

"Try and calm your wife down, I'll see to Taylor". Thankfully, he escorts Andrea out of the house.

I head up to Taylor's room and found her kneeling on the floor with her head on the bed. Poor girl is crying her eyes out. I rub circles on her back while she cries and cries and cries.

She asks every question you could think of about her mom's reaction to finding out about the pregnancy. It's heartbreaking to see her in this state, and it is all because of her mother.

So sorry for such a crap chapter

Tyler