Chapter 2- World Tours and Surprises

Taylor's POV

Tomorrow, Adam and I head our separate ways to begin the RED Tour for me, and Adam has a DJ album to promote, which I forgot the name of. But the night before our separate flights, Adam decided to spend the night with me, as my LA home is closer to LAX (Los Angeles Airport) than Adams. When we headed to bed, he said "I'm going to miss you so much, Tay", and started kissing me passionately, and well the rest of the night was history.

*1 month later*

**Still in Taylor's POV**

3:30am 15/12/19-  Nashville, TN

For the past month, I've had to need the bathroom a lot, weird food cravings and vomiting at crazy hours. At the present time, I have been at the toilet bowl for the past two minutes, throwing up last nights dinner. Once I'm done I head straight back to bed, only to dash back to the loo for the fifth time that morning. I kept wondering why I was vomiting so much, was I sick?? If I was sick, then why would I be using the bathroom a lot or suddenly have weird food cravings??? It's either I'm pregnant or I have a really weird stomach bug.

A whole lot of questions were buzzing in my head like a dark cloud, and then I remembered that night Adam had stayed. Did he use protection??? If not, then me being pregnant is definitely an option. I head back to bed and wait it out until the store opens.

When the store finally opens, I dash in there and pick up a pregnancy test and try to leave before the paps arrive, but I'm too late. The paps saw me leave while chucking the box into my Guess handbag, and by the time I come home, the paps have already taken over the internet with crazy headlines. "Taylor Swift spotted leaving Walmart with pregnancy test", "Taylor Swift presumes pregnancy, spotted leaving Walmart with test", and the list goes on and on with more crazy headlines.

I screenshot a few of the headlines and put them into a collage to post on my social media. I put it on Instagram and tap Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter from other accounts to link post. I caption it, "Don't believe everything you see on the internet, but I think this one's true" and I go on to describe symptoms and them remember that I haven't taken the test to see.

I head to the bathroom and take the tests as per the instructions. It says to wait 5 mins, but I can't. In the end, I plug my earphones in, put my timer on for 5 minutes, while playing over songs that I will be performing tonight.

5 minutes is up before I know it, and I dash back to the bathroom and look at the result

It says............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun! CLIFFHANGER!

What will the result be? Is Taylor pregnant?

Stay tuned to find out, result will be posted in the next update!

Tyler x