"J'ai vécu à paris pendant deux ans en jouant au football professionnel." I told him. I spent two years living in Paris playing professional soccer. He smiled.

"Incroyable." Amazing, he told me. "Ce que je peux obtenir les deux d'entre vous?" He asked what he could get us. I looked at Kelley.

"What do you want Kel?" I asked her. She looked at all the choices.

"Chocolate with Oreo." She told me.

"Un chocolat avec oreo, et une menthe chocolat chip." One chocolate with Oreo and one mint chocolate chip. I told the man, and he nodded.

"Wow, I've never actually heard you speak French." She said, taking my hands.

"Do you like when I speak French?" I asked. She nodded. "What about when I say it like this." Leaning in, I whispered in Kelley's ear. "Je t'aime, votre peau bronzée et votre corps mince." I whispered, my voice raspy and deep. Nipping Kelley's ear lob, she pulled back to look at me.

"Okay, that was hot. What's it mean?" She asked, still staring at me.

"Wish I could tell you." I said, as the man came back out with our ice cream. "Merci. Combien?" Thank you, how much. I asked him.

"Rien. Me payer avec un autographe." He told me. Nothing. Pay me with an autograph. I smiled.

"Sûr. Merci." Sure, thank you. I said, as I signed something for him. He smiled, and hung it on a back wall. "Au revoir." Goodbye, I told him. We walked outside the ice cream shop, sitting on the curb of a street. I ate a bite of my ice cream, as Kelley leaned towards me. "Kel." I said, as she pecked my lips.

"Hm, minty." She said, taking a bite of her own ice cream. I smiled at her, kissing her quick.

We soon finished our ice cream, and rode our long boards back to the hotel. The two of us raced back, and of course I won. We rode into the lobby, as Hope came walking out from the elevators.

"Watch out!" I yelled. Hope spun to look at me, as I jumped from my long board. My long board flew past Hope, as I was launched into her arms. She caught me, and glared down at me. "Hey Hopey." I said, as she sighed out. Smiling at her, she dropped me to the ground. I landed on my butt, and fell back on to my back.

"Next time Em, watch where you're going." Hope said, and I nodded.

"Definitely. Sorry Hope." I said as she walked down the hallway.

"Not a big deal kid." She replied, heading into the gym. I looked up at Kelley, who was currently holding in her laughter. I glared at her, getting up to get my long board. Grabbing Kelley's hand, I pulled her to the elevator.

Once the doors closed, I turned to talk to her. Instead of talking to Kelley, she ended up pressing her lips against mine. I smiled into her, as she kissed me. Kissing her back, she bit my lip, deepening our kiss. Kelley licked my bottom lip, as I opened up to her. Her tongue clashed with my teeth, as I kissed her harder. Grabbing her waist, I pulled her into me. Kelley ran her fingers through my hair, pulling at it. Digging my nails into her back, she moaned into me. Smiling, I pulled her as close to me as she could get. We heard a ding, as the elevator doors opened. Kelley jumped to the other side of the elevator, breathe heavy. I smiled, as she bit her lip. Press and JJ walked in, glancing at both of us.

"Hey guys." Press said, and I smiled.

"Hey." I told them.

"What's up with you two?" JJ asked.

"What's up with you two?" I asked back, raising my eyebrows at them. They looked at each other, blushing.

"We-ah-we don't know-what you're talking about." They both stammered. The elevator opened on our floor, as I grabbed Kelley's hand.