Chapter 1 - Welcome to the new age

Authors Message

Hey guys this is the new book.

I need it to be you .

Hope you guys like it .

Lasey P.O.V

"Good morning student I trust you all have come prepared .This is the first class of the year and this class will be one of your stepping stones to becoming a Reporter ,New York times Writer or even a Novelist .For some of you of course this is just the empty space you had to fill on your calendar ,but believe me it won't be easy .You will need to work harder and try more than of you ever did .So lets just get started .My name is Mr. Adams your professor for the year ."He says writing his name out on the board .

That got me thinking though ,if there really is somebody in here that don't know how to spell Adams. Should they even be in here?

"Sorry sir is that A-d-a-m-m-s ?"I hear somebody ask .

Searching for this idiotic person I see a girl blushing as the professor nods at her in frustration.

This is really going to be a long year .Like I hadn't being through enough with Kevin and Kyle last year trying to figure out where to use the words to and too .

Maybe third year will be better .Maybe we will shed some of the unwanted fat .

"If you all could just open your books to pg.12 we can start the lesson ."

"Um..Sir I forgot my book ."I hear the same voice say.

"I don't have time for this .Go sit next to that blonde girl two rows above you .She might help you ."He says pointing to...ME?

Hell I really did not take this class to be a tutor again!

Staring at my professor is shock I see a slight smile across his lips as he nods at me .He is so enjoying this .I hate being this teachers favourite because there is no special treatment ,more like he tries to annoy me as much as he can .

Seeing her walking up the stairs I see how pretty she is .My guess is she has been told that her whole life .A type of pretty that might take your breath away .Not mine though .

Watching her try to push herself through the chair apologizing to everybody makes me giggle a little. She is like a fish on land...

"Owh finally ."She says taking out her note pad

"Sorry do you have a pen that I can use .I forgot mine."She says

"Wow did you at least bring your brain here or is that still in your bed? " I say being a little sarcastic

"You know who I blame? My girlfriend."She says shrugging to herself .

"Girlfriend.."I hesitate

"Yep Not like my girlfriend to go shopping with or get manicure with .And not my girl who is a friend."She says

Okay well at least she cleared that all up .

"Oh ..good I guess?"I say awkwardly

"You don't like people like me?"She asks looking at me like unicorn would .All shining eyed and bushing tailed .Okay maybe not a unicorn.

"No I share the obsession."I say smiling to her seeing her grin at me .

"Really?!"She exclaims

"Miss Lane I did not sit Miss Belliosario next to you so this could be a meet and greet .Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir."I say opening my book and putting it between me and the girl.

What's her name anyway all I know is Miss Belliosario.