"In courtesy of Mr.Donoghue,his favorite."

Me and Niall walked to the middle of the room and stood across from each other when the music started. After our hands being faintly together and circles around one another the time came when my hand had to be in his and his on the small of my back,in this position you can guess without asking that this didn't help me.

His hand was warm and rough holding mine and he seemed to relax with my hand on his shoulder,I tried to keep as less eye contact as possible but the dumb song didn't work and made my blood boil with excitement. 'Give Me Love'? I set this trap on myself.

On the first word of the second verse we changed partners and when we reunited on the second chorus accidentally our eyes locked and I never felt dizzier,his eyes were filled with blue and thought of course masked. He tried to find something in mine and I'm not sure it worked but I did try to hide anything he could see,dare I say it but I was in my own world being here.

His eyes made me lost and I couldn't stop nor did I want to when I looked down at his full,soft,kissable lips. When the dance was over my eyes stayed glued there as I tried to control my breathing. Our breaths mixed when he too out of breath said, "Oddly enough,I'm in a trance with you."

My eyebrows twitched to frown as I looked up in his eyes.

"Koby's leaving upstairs,we have to go now before we lose him. " Naomi's voice sang in my ears.

Niall offered me his arm when we walked back to the others. I cleared my throat and lightly shook my head as Naomi started talking, "Alright. Me and Aria will go up and get rid of any guards then when we say you six come up."

"Why you two take on the biggest job?" Zachary said while loading his gun under the table.

"It's not the the biggest job and because it'll look weird any of you walking up but not young adult women."

Zayn shivered. "Disgusting insinuation."

"I'm not killing anyone." I said.

"Yeah,I figured that," Zachary took another weapon out his jacket and secretly handed it to me "Looks like a pistol but shoots tranquilizers."

"He probably had something to do with Tim and Theo's death,I'm fine with murder." Naomi said.

I checked the bullets then put it under my dress and hooked it on the waistband Penelope gave me.

"Alright,everyone ready?"

Zachary made me face him. "Be careful,okay? I'd hate to kill everyone in this building because you got hurt."

"Your not serious,right?" Louis asked immediately.

"Dead serious." Zachary replied without looking away from me.

I pecked his cheek before walking to the elevator with Naomi. We made sure no one was looking this way when we stepped in it and pressed the arrow going up,when we were on the top floor we emptied a hallway and got our guns ready. "We're gonna have to work together for this." Naomi said looking at me.

"Which doesn't have to include talking."

I walked in the next hallway. The floor was carpeted so you couldn't hear my heels when I snuck up behind a guard,put my hand over his mouth and shot him in the neck. He instantly fell limp and hit the ground with a thump causing the others ahead of him to turn around,I quickly rose the gun and shot one of them and Naomi took the other.

We dragged the three bodies in a empty room and locked the door. We continued down the halls and came across one with a big brown door,guarded five guards. We relaxed on the wall and thought of something, "Alright I'll go distract them and when the time is right,put them down." Naomi suggested while putting her gun away.