Sang could see his jaw clenched shut and his fist clenched at his side. The Captain took a step towards her, raising a fist to connect with her face. Out of reflex, Sang duck down and came up swinging a kick straight for his family dwells. As soon as she made contact she knew instantly that she was in a shit load of trouble.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see the other three cringe as the Captain fell to his knees grasping hold of his abused package.

"Umm, my bad. Sorry about that. Maybe. Actually nope, you deserved it. Shouldn't go punching people in the face. Or being an arse. I don't need your criticism to tell me how weak and how useless I am. I know that. You spend a year in the mines and lets see how high and mighty the good Captain is once he is released. I bet you wouldn't even last have a year." I fold my arms over my chest glaring down at him.

Sang turns around and walks a short distance from the others and starts to do her own exercise. The others stay out of her way allowing her to continue at her own pace. She didn't need them or their help, she had managed just fine before, and she wasn't going to have an arrogant prick breathing down her neck.

After completing a serious of all different stomach exercises, she moves on to her arms and starts with some push-ups before moving over to a tree and trying to do some pull ups. After only being able to complete a few, she goes back to the ground and grabs a couple of heavy rocks and does some curls. He continued repeating this until she could no longer lift her arms, or produce another sit-up. The feeling of nausea welled up in her again, making her fall to the ground and dry heave.

By the time the Captain came over to her, the sun was now into the late afternoon, and he was holding some water out for her to take. Not realising how thirty she was she swallowed the water in a matter of seconds.

"You need to eat. I wont have you passing out, and then having to carry you back." Still looking out for number one.

"And who said chivalry was dead." She smirks up at him and walks over to wear the others were sitting down around a small feast. She had no idea were it came from, but she wasn't complaining.

They ate in silence, she occasionally caught them giving her quizzical looks, not sure what that was about though.

"Miss Sang, can I ask what you did before you went to the Slave Mines?" Hmm, how to tell them about a past that is yet to happen.

"Why? What's it matter to you what I did?" She doesn't stop eating, shovelling in as much as she can.

Silas rubs the back of his neck as if he is trying to find the right words. "It doesn't, not really. I just want to hear your story."

"No. You just want to know what I did wrong to get send there." They all look away guiltily except the Captain who eyes never weaver from her own.

"And what did you do Slave to get sent there?" Deep breath in, deep breathe out.

"Why? So you are justified with the way you treat me. The way you talk down to me, as if I'm nothing but a hindrance to you and your Prince. I don't have to explain anything to you or your man, I am here to train for a barbaric competition, and if I win, you wont have to see me again."

"You're a very angry person aren't you?" Even though it was a question, he also worded it like a statement.

Sighing to herself, she fell back lying down on the grass looking up at the sky. "I never use to be."

Jumping to her feet, having enough training for the day, she starts to head back.

Once she reaches her accommodations she paused with one hand on the door. "I was part of a group that help those who couldn't or would not help themselves. I helped the less fortunate to lead a better life and show them that they didn't have to suffer and the hands of their abusers." Sang looked straight up at the Captain, meeting his cold gaze.  "I was a good person, and I was punished for it."