Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Dex's POV

I was scanning her face while she was asleep. As usual, she looks very beautiful and calm. But behind her mask, tragic experience is making her life miserable.

I love her million times.

I landed my lips on her forehead.

"WAAH!"

She suddenly woke up from a nightmare. And unfortunately, she bumped on my lips. I touched my lips with my fingers. I checked my fingers and there's blood.

"Why did you!" she frowned.

Her anger slowly faded when her eyes moved at my fingers and then on my lips.

"Are you alright?" She gritted her teeth like a cute little girl who got a mistake, and her face looks so sorry on what just happened.

That's the reason why I love her. No one care for me the same as her.

I didn't move my hands nor my eyes. I was stunned still.

She took something, I think an ointment and put some liquid gently on my fresh wound. I just follow her actions by my eyes.

"It's your fault. Next time if you're going to kiss me, make sure to ask permission first." she said while working.

I held her hand that made her stop from moving and looked straight in my eyes.

"I want to kiss you now..." I almost whispered. Shit! Big Mistake.

My grip on her hand weakened. Her hand dropped down without me realizing it to happen.

"Okay..." she replied.

She cupped my chin as she moved her face near me then she kisses me.

I closed my eyes and kisses her back. I angled my head, thrust her lips and my tongue went inside. I explored her mouth. My heart keeps on beating so fast.

I put my one hand on the back of her neck to taste her more deeper. I became wild, addicted, and firm on kissing her this time. Her hands were on my chest and slowly sliding down on my stomach. It sent me goose bumps as my body hardened.

I can feel her heavy breathes from her nose, landing on my skin. She tried to push me so she can breathe but I didn't let her. I instead moved my lips on her chin and I gave her a smack on her cheek, eye, nose and upper lip.

"Lara it is I, Z."

When we heard Z outside, Lara pushed me so hard. I fell in the floor from my chair. My eyes were widened open. Lara laid down and pulled the blanket up. She then winked at me.

The door opened without my permission. Z just entered without me letting him?

"Master!"

He ran towards me. Z lowered his body to help me up but I didn't accept his offer.

"When and where did learn to enter without any permission."

"Lara told me to do so."

"Lara?"

I can't believe it. So Z can go in and out here in her bedroom just like me? No way! That can't be. I won't approve it.

"Master, are you okay?"

"And also, what is rule number 1?"

He vowed his head. "It's... No one can touch you except Lara." he answered then I smirked. "But..." I frowned as I looked at him. "What are you doing here, Master?"

"Are you suspecting me?"

"No! Never!" He insisted. He gazed at Lara. "Master, why do you think that way? Why would I suspect you? Are you someone that I should be suspecting with?"

He caught me this time.

I cleared my throat. I stood up immediately. "Z... You are crossing the line." was all I reasoned out.

I walked normally out of the door.