Chapter 6

Unedited

Dex's POV

I finally established my group again. After a year, my group became bigger and famous. I already eliminated Scorpion while slowly investigating the accident a year ago. And these achievements are all because of Lara.

I was 18 years old when I played spin the bottle with my friends.

As the bottle spun, we remained silent waiting for it to stop. It became slow... until it stopped, pointing me.

"Woah!!" they shouted and laughed.

I just shrugged my shoulders with a smirked on my face.

"What will be my consequence" I asked them.

They looked at each other.

"Kidnap Bella from Riza Clan?" Iñigo suggested. That's pretty easy. Bella was a part of a lower clan so guards are not that strong and abundant.

"That's too harsh!" James reacted.

"What about sneaking in the most powerful, wealthy, and influential family?" Garam told us.

"You mean the royalties in the upper clan?" Izzy asked, with a question face.

"Then let's have Hazel's Clan." Ashton giggling, suggested then everyone talked, agreeing on him.

All I can say,

SHIT...

We made first a plan on how can I enter the mansion. We choose the garden area. All I have to do was to cut a piece of cloth in a curtain in the living room and everything is over.

Millie

"Good luck, Bro." Iñigo tapped my shoulder, encouraging me in a funny way.

I moved in with a camera attached on my belt. I have a map that I'm gonna use.

"Who's there!" I jolted. I haven't entered the mansion yet.

SHIT!

I ran away from them. I looked for my map inside my pockets but it wasn't there. I remembered, I left it when I was in hurry.

SHIT!

I went inside the building. I turned left, right, right, and left. There's a camera.

SHIT!

I heard some footsteps. I only see one door. I decided to go inside. There was a loud noise coming from another room. I secretly looked at the woman from here. There was a small window in this door that's how I can see her from my place.

My eyes were locked on her buttocks, blond hair and down again on her butt. A big butt. She was only wearing gold bra and underwear. Some kind of belly dancing I think? I took my camera on my belt, down there and put it in my pocket.

She was shaking her butt while moving her feet so fast. Amazing! I've never seen a belly dancer performed like this. She jumped, lifted, and hop while moving her body.

I couldn't see her face. Her back was facing me.

I was tongue-tied. I COULDN'T RESIST IT!

I suddenly got goose bumps. My body heated up and my testosterone is in riot.

She turned around happily. My eyes googled. I gulped hardly. She caught me. Her smile slowly faded. I tripped inside when I put my palm on the door. I didn't know that the door was open.

She turned off the music and hurriedly ran towards me. She bent down as she covered her body with a gold scarf.

Shit!