Royal Marriage

Original story of Millise16

This is not edited so the readers are expected to understand the spelling and grammatical errors.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying , recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATION OF THIS STORY IN ANY LANGUAGE OR DIALECT EVEN THOUGH THE CREDITS ARE ALL MINE.

DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST IN ANY WEBSITE.

Royal Marriage

Copyright © 2017 by Millise16

All rights reserved

Start : June 28 2017

End :

Meet him,

Alexander Tayler

-he had the looks, wealth, power and women. He often traveled with his private jet to hang-out with his friends. His godly looks and hot-tempered made women chased him more. Everyone feared him. With a name like William attached to his name, you really don't want to mess with him. 

For the FIRST TIME! 

He finally met personally his political candidate for political marriage but not because of their date but it was because of a funny incident in a club.

Meet her,

Lara Hazel

 - A woman with captivated blue eyes and seductive body. Her beauty match her status. She's the Princess in her clan, yes she is. But do you think she want it? No... She doesn't want to become a piece of sh*t. She doesn't want to become a princess who will be used for a political will. 

Dex King

-A man who saved her. He is the King of a Mafia World who loved Lara in a first time they've met when he was 18 and Lara was 15. From that time until now, Dex monitored and protected her. 

To the king of all kings, from the blood of Queens down to the nobles to the next generation, they need to prevent the blood line of royal blood. To unite the empire, they need to use the traditional "Royal Marriage" for the sake of their blood line. 

What will they choose? 

Love,

Power,

Or

Wealth?