THE POWER WITHIN [PART 2]

Start from the beginning

Fury run through yukato's body.

Nina(2300):- I draw. Pot of grace. Means I draw 4 cards. I activate lumires at war. We can special summon one lumire monster from our extra deck.

Yukato's body:-  I summon another Green eyes phantom dragon. (1 charge unit)

Sean:- I summon Wraven the ocean lord(water/sea serpent/lv9/3000;2500)( 1 charge unit).[ a huge three headed sea serpent with black and purple scales]

Nina:- I summon Neo  lord of light.(Zavier/lv10/light/effect/2900;2100) (2 units)[a man in a yellow and white dress came up. In his right hand he had a book and in the other he had a rod].

Sean:- do you have to do everything with out involving me?

Nina:- soz

Yukato:- what kind of monster is that???

Mira(in shock):- {a Nova monster}

Yukato's body:- I'm not afraid of that.

Nina:- we'll see. I activate Neo's effect to destroy one lumire monster on the field and we both lose lp equal to the level of the monster times 200. I select your green eyes phantom dragon(lv9) with the most charge units. Looks like we win.

Yuka's body:- reckless as ever. I have a fire monster in my grave so flame wall saves my lp.

Sean:- u just made us lose valuable life points.

Yukato: 1000

Sean/Nina:- 500

Nina:- argh. Neo just attack Green eyes dragon. Rays of supreme light. Your move kid.

Yukato:- 1000→700 green eyes is destroyed.

Nina/Sean:500.

Mira:- {try to keep it up. Please}

Yukato's body:- I bring green eyes with monster reborn. [Special summons Green eyes dragon]. Now prepare to witness the greatest technique in duel monsters. I activate my O.D.S. and instead of linking bakugan to monster card I link the two green eyes I have present.

Nina/Sean/Yukato(no one could hear him talk)/Mira:- WHAT!!!!

Yukato:- green eyes dragon and green eyes phantom dragon BECOME ONE.
the two monsters burst into gold dust and start moving in a spiral form around Yukato's body for about 10 seconds then the dust starts to form a large dragon that seemed to be half decomposed part of it ha flesh while some showed the skeleton still had the phantom mask on.
Yukato:- I advance green eyes to bring FORTH GREEN EYES NEO PHANTOM DRAGON(LV10/DRAGON/LIGHT-DARK/EFFECT/3500;3000) (two charge units)

Sean:- how are you able to use O.D.S's

Yukato's body:- you have a long way to go. now effect time. I drop all units to negate the effect of all cards on the field of play expect him. I double the attack of Neo phantom dragon and half the attack of Wraven the ocean lord