Prologue

In the rapidly development society, with the advancements of technology and sciences, the scientists of the mid-twentieth century had made a discovery - a gene that had been believed to provide human kind with their much wanted longevity. Eager to test the serum, a group of healthy teenagers were gathered and tested upon. Much to their disappointment, the testees might have displayed certain signs of being resistant to age-related diseases but they died at a ripe old age, none of them living past their hundreds. However, what did the scientist did not know was that the serum they had conceived was no longevity serum but instead it was a gene mutating serum where slowly over the years, it would cause the genes in the body to change.

In the late twentieth century, the first mutant appeared displaying traits which had been thought to be humanly impossible. The whole place wrecked beyond recognition, the male, Choi Younghan, made it into the headlines in the following days.

He was the first mutant, but definitely wasn't the last. Many more started to appear and all of them were met with the same downfall, an abrupt end to their new lives. The humans feared these mutants, calling them inhumane creatures, wanting them dead when the had been the very being who created them.

It is already the twenty-first century and the equality of both mutants and humans are stilled tipped and not yet balanced. There may be a call for equality from both parties but with the constant unrest caused in the society, the delicate balance of minimal peace may just tip and war will ensue.