#003

The other male who was sprawled out on the bed simply looked up from his laptop as he gave a lazy wave, "Hey."

"Um- Hey...?" It was only after a moment of heavy silence between Mingyu broke it with an uncertain smile on his face.

The other who shifted himself into an upright position was now sitting with his back against the the headboard of his bed chuckled at Mingyu's nervousness, "We're going to be roommates, no need to be so awkward around me, I don't bite."

"Mhm... I guess so..." Mingyu, who was still tongue tied from the realisation that he was going to be rooming with the opponent who had nearly beheaded him in the duel moments ago, could only nod dumbly. Blinking rapidly as he pushed away the bugging thoughts, Mingyu hastily stuck out a hand as he introduced, "I'm Kim Mingyu."

"And, I'm Jeon Wonwoo," The other who took Mingyu's hand into a firm shake, shot a brief smile in the other's direction before adding, "Let's get along well, Mingyu."

"M-Mhm, yea. Let's get along well."

And after that rather awkward conversation, Wonwoo simply returned his attention back onto his laptop, with headphones over his ears, which got across to Mingyu pretty clearly - he wanted his personal space and time. With no one to talk to and nothing else to entertain himself with, Mingyu ended up heading off to bed a few hours earlier than his usual bed time.

Last evening was awkward, the meeting with his dorm mate was the perfect definition of awkwardness, Mingyu was nothing but a bundle of nervousness and awkwardness and the very thought of yesterday evening could only made him let out a long sigh.

"Anymore sighing and you will start to get wrinkles," Jihoon who cast a sideway glance at the younger by his side, merely shook his head, "It's only the start of the morning and you're already sighing, what's wrong with you?"

Eyes sliding over to look over at the ombre pink haired male, Mingyu muttered, "By any chance... Can I change roommates?"

"What kind of question is that?" Jihoon, who had officially became Mingyu's guide for the time being until the younger is comfortable getting around the campus, raised a questioning brow at his words.

"I don't think I can survive another day if every day is going to be as awkward as yesterday evening," Mingyu groaned as both of them threaded their way through the crowd towards Mingyu's classroom.

"Ah- Wonwoo-hyung," Jihoon who paused momentarily to think before snapping his fingers when he found the name he was searching for. "He's always like that, give him time and trust me, you won't believe what is hiding under that emo mask of his," Jihoon would took the liberty of comforting Mingyu to land two hard smacks on the younger's shoulder blade.

"A-Ah- Owww, what's that for, hyung?" Mingyu who was not expecting the slaps on his back, stumbled forward, nearly bumping into another student, turn to glare at the shorter male.

"A pat of encouragement," Jihoon shot Mingyu yet another 'innocent' smile before continuing to walk.

"Ugh- Such a demon. And what do you mean he is always like that?" Mingyu who rolled his shoulders, feel the tingling sensation fade as he widened his pace to catch up with Jihoon who was slightly ahead of him.

"Well-"

"Who's that 'he' both of you are talking about?" A sudden voice popped from behind the two startling Mingyu who jumped slightly at the voice.

"You shouldn't leave us out on gossips. Come on, come on, tell us what were you two talking about." Another voice chimed in before Mingyu caught a loud groan from Jihoon beside him.