Chapter 7: the flash back

(Hahahaha I'm sorry bout this chapter I don't even know what the hell is wrong with me so I apologise in advance)

Zayn's POV

Soon we all were in the parking lot of school. Together we all entered the quiet halls. Louis was making a loud dramatic bye to Harry kissing him all over his face finally ending on a three second kiss in the mouth.

Every single kiss/peck Louis planted on Harry's stupid face made me cringe. I get he had to play up the whole 'larry stylinson' thing for all the stupid people with vaginas in this school, but no one is even around. Louis could at least give me, his boyfriend, a goodbye kiss.

************* flash back *************

I walked down the hall holding my back pack straps so tight I'm sure my knuckles are white. As I walked down the halls all eye turned on me. Of coarse it would be. I arrived here from Bradford a month into the school year. I had my raven black hair and my tattoos. I was the new punk kid everyone wanted a piece of. But only two caught my eye. A little blonde one sitting by himself in the corner and a copper haired one with feathery hair. I decided to go up to the blonde one.

"Hey" I said as I arrived next to him. He looked up at me with these big blue eyes.

"Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry" he says, fear lacing his voice. There were also tears brimming his eyes. He closed them and a tear slowly ran down his face. I leaned down and wiped the tear away. He flinched at the contact. I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I say to him honestly. How could anyone hurt the adorable Irish boy. He opened his eyes and looked at me. Then smiled. "Really" he asked hopefully. I nod.

"Are you going to be my friend. I don't have any friends here." He ask quickly. I nod while chuckling.

"YAYYY" he squealed. I chuckle again. I'm surprised anyone would want to be my friend.

"You are so gay" I chuckle pushing my limits. His smile immediately drops.

"You are going to be mean to me now. I might as well tell you. I'm gay. You can hit me and leave now. It's okay." He says.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was just joking. I'm bi if that makes it any better." I say to him quickly. His face lights up again.

"Honestly! Because your being a little confusing?" He says cocking his head to the side a bit. I coo at him. He was just too adorable. And that's how it went. Me and him hung out alot. Just me and him. I didn't even bother talking to any one else. That is until I got detention for smoking on campus.

So after school I walked up to room 143, the detention room. I looked around the room and saw it was basically empty. Except for the copper haired boy that caught my attention my first day. There was no teacher in the room or anything.

I didn't hesitate. I locked the class room door and slammed him into the wall. I kissed him roughly against the wall, grinding our bits together. I felt his erection press against mine.

I threw him on a desk and it broke but he was fine. I pulled his pants and underwear off and slammed into him.

"Oh zayn!" He moaned out my name.

"So tight Louis. I just know your name is Louis because you are so damn tight. Fuck" I said.

" fuck Zayn I'm so close" Louis say after I thrust into him 5 times.

"Me too Louis. Just hold it baby" I said then Louis and me cummed at the same time. My knees felt weak and there was cum on My stomach. I pulled on my clothes because I was magically cum free.

Then Louis skate boarded out the window. It was so cute. I watched his little ass wiggle on the board.

After that I walked out the room because at my school we had detention for only as long as it takes for two people to have sex.

********flashback over*********

What the fuck! This is what you get for smoking a spliff in Louis bathroom before school. Whatever. I grabbed Niall's hand and walked off to art class, harry trailing behind.

"!"!!"!"!"!"!!"!"!"!"!"!"!!"!"!""!'!!'!"!"!"!

Okay I'm sorry for the wait. What has it been. A month? Two? Three? Whatever. I updated. And I was working on my several other stories. Sorry.