Chapter 4: the coruption (part 1)

Harry's POV

We pack into Louis house and sit in the living room. "What to do? What to do?" I ask.

"Who's up for anal. I brought the lube," Louis says again and Niall burst out laughing. Zayn couldn't hold it in any longer. He burst out laughing. Louis was drooling over his stupid scrunched up face.

To get Louis attention I yelled out "lets play truth or dare!"

They all nod and we sit in a circle on the floor.

"Let me warn you now" I say, teasing lacing my words, "Louis is not afraid to get sexual and will be very blunt about it".

They have a right to know.

"So are me and Zayn" Niall responds.

"Well fucking great I'm playing truth or dare with a bunch of horny ass teens." I said, sighing. Niall laughed as usual but all I got was a grin from Louis.

"Okay. Truth or dare" Louis ask to Zayn. He chose truth. Wise move if he knows what's giod for him. "Okay. Out of all three of us who would you go out with" Louis asks.

"Niall, because he is special" Zayn says, looking over at the boy of subject. Niall's face lit up like a light bulb. "Thanks mate" Niall says.

"Truth or dare" Zayn asked me. I'm no wuss.

"Dare" I shot back, puffing my chest a bit.

"I dare you to kiss Niall for 3 seconds on the mouth." He says.

I waste no time to lean over and kiss Niall on the mouth. It lasted exactly 3 seconds.

I leaned back and I turned to Louis and smirked. "Truth or dare?" I'm not as perverted as them but Louis knows I am crazy.

"Truth" he say.

"Remember you have one chicken for the rest of the night." I say and he nods.

"Who do you have a crush on". His eyes go wide and his face gets red. "Chicken" I hear him mumble.

I nod even though I am disappointed. I'm fairly sure I know the answer and it isn't Harry styles, that's for sure. He looks up, his cheeks cooling down a bit. "Truth or dare Niall." He says.

Niall being the wuss he is chose truth. Oh this is gonna be good.

"Hmmm" Louis said. "Aha. Have you ever had a crush on anyone sitting in this group". Ha.

"Yes" Niall says nodding eagerly. "It's me". Mental facepalm to you Niall.

"What ever" Louis said.

"Truth or dare Zayn" Niall asked.

"Hmmmmm" Zayn says. "I choose dare".

"Okay I dare you to call up a person in Harry's contacts and tell them you are Harry and you got a voice transplant." Niall says.

Zayn holds his hand out. I snicker while unlocking my phone because my password (6969) and hand it to Zayn.

"Don't laugh styles these are your contacts" Zayn says. Oh shit I forgot about that. And the number I forgot to delete. Who else but...

"TAYLOR!!!!!!! I TOTALY CHOOSE TAYLOR" Zayn says.

Of coarse Zayn. Why the frick must you torture me. I groan.

He pushes call on the number and shoots us the if-you-talk-I-will-kill-you look. It rings once then Taylor picks it up. Creeper.

"I knew you would be crawling back for me Styles." She says. She needs to get her head out her-