Chapter 2: Niall and Zayn

Harry's POV

I woke up felt around the other side of the bed to tell that it was empty. Damn.

I get out of bed and go to louis closet to find something to wear. I just get beige chinos red top and red converses.

I head out louis bed room door and down the stairs. When I reach the living room his sisters and mom were not there.

"Louis where are your sisters and your mom?" I ask him.

"They all went to school and mum went shopping." He replies.

"Well lets go louis we are probably so late already." I said.

Without another word we leave out the front door and get into louis car. I think we are just going to pretend that kiss never happened last night. So it won't be awkward.

We arrive in the parking lot of the school and leave the car. When we get to the gate of school louis linked our fingers and walked in.

We were really late for school. We missed first and second period so me and louis had to go our separate ways.

Louis headed to reading class and I headed to art.

I get to the door and push it open. I am immediately hit with the smell of paint and glue and the sound of chattering.

I go to my seat and pull out my sketch book. Every body is in seats of three. Except that quiet kid and the Irish boy.

"Ahh mr.styles decided to show did you." Our art teacher, mr.huggins, said to me.

"Sorry I woke up late" I say.

"I don't care" he says "we are doing a project and you need to get into a group of three. The only free group is Mr.Malik and Mr.Horan. Go now."

I get my stuff and walk over to the circular table they were sitting at. I put my bag down and plop into the empty seat.

"Hi my name is Niall Horan" the blonde one says. Harry couldn't help but notice his Irish dialect.

I look up at him. He is smiling a huge grin. He whispered something to Zayn who nods and chuckles. "It's really rude to whisper" I say trying not to sound too rude.

"Sorry I just told Zayn here that I think your cute." He says very bluntly and quite loudly. I just stare wide eyes at him. He is overly happy but I didn't think he was gay.

"Your gay?" I ask and he nodded. I look over to Zayn and raise an eye brow indicating for him to answer the question. He quickly shakes his head no.

"Zayn here is bi" Niall states answering the question for him. I nod.

"You are like popular and stuff you are going to beat us up or something right" Niall says. I just chuckle. He really doesn't know this school.

"Me and my friend Louis are openly bi" I said. They just stared in shock. "How didn't you know. They don't bully kids in this school because they are gay" I explained to them.

"So how come you don't talk Zayn" I say changing the subject.

"He does" Niall says for him yet again. "He just doesn't like talking to populars or regulars because he thinks he might accidentally say something about his sexuality and get beat up or something."

"Well thanks for that Niall. I think I couldn't have said it better except maybe actually explain it. You idiot." Zayn says for the first time. I laugh at his statement.

Zayn has a nice Bradford accent and it makes his words even funnier. "I got bullied at my last school cus I was bi and they almost killed me so my mom said it was time to leave the school. That's why I was afraid." Zayn explains.