Prologue 2/2

She sucked on Lauren's digit, swirling her tongue around it and savoring the sharp taste while never dropping her gaze. Dark green eyes glazed over with lust at the sight.

Camila released the now shining finger but left it on her lips, wearing a smirk that challenged Lauren to make the next move.

Lauren was so stunned that for a moment she couldn't do anything. All she could think about was Camila's warm, wet mouth and the way her tongue caressed her finger desperate to taste Lauren. And how she was desperate to taste Camila, too.

So it might have been the fact that it was almost 2am or it might have been the wetness she felt pooling once more between her legs, but she decided to ignore the voice in her head screaming 'what are you doing?!' and crawled into the bunk.

She settled her knees on either side of Camila's hips and closed the curtain. Her vision had adjusted to the low light but now she wished it hadn't because as she looked down into the wide brown eyes below her, she realized just how intimate this position was and how she didn't have a clue what she was doing.

Camila's smirk was replaced with a look of fascination as she gazed at Lauren, her eyes flicking down to her mouth when she could tear them away from the pools of green. Lauren felt hot puffs of breath on her face and glanced down at the girl's parted lips.

Her mind filled with images of all the things she imagined those full lips doing to her and the memory of her warm tongue and before she knew it she was pressing her own lips against them. Camila gasped a little before exhaling through her nose in a delighted sigh as she moved her lips against Lauren's, wrapping her arms around her neck.

Their lips moved inexpertly but the contact was intoxicating and Camila pushed against the back of Lauren's head while she opened her mouth to deepen the kiss.

Lauren explored Camila's mouth hesitantly at first, but she grew bolder with every whimper that Camila let out.  Lauren took Camila's bottom lip in between her own for a moment before giving it a nip and diving back into her mouth to flick her tongue across the roof. Camila was going wild beneath her, letting out sounds that were much too loud for their current position and bucking her hips as the girl above her claimed her mouth.
Her mind was hazing over with need and all she could think about was how Lauren wanted her. There was no need for pretense at this point. They both knew what the other wanted and the mutual understanding was liberating.

Camila's hands had been tangling in Lauren's hair but soon she remembered that there were a lot better places they could be and started roaming downwards. She had to hold in a groan when her hands met Lauren's bare ass and she gave it a playful squeeze.

Lauren gasped above her. It was a small feminine sound that almost sounded affronted but she immediately pushed back into Camila's hands that were now full-on groping. Camila's hands traveled upwards and grasped the hem of her shirt, separating their lips to pull it over her head.

The garment was thrown at the foot of the bed and Lauren had just enough room to sit up and run her hands through her disheveled hair.

Camila was entranced by the stunning woman on top of her and her eyes drank in all that she hadn't let herself before. Her mouth watered at the sight of her glistening pink folds resting on her abdomen and she imagined running her tongue over the contours of her taut, ivory stomach.

Finally she gazed intently at her sumptuous breasts, full and pert and rising slightly with her arms and Camila couldn't stop herself if she tried. She sat up abruptly and took a soft breast into her open mouth, flicking her tongue over the nipple to feel it harden and palming the other. Lauren let out a small "Oh!" and moved her hands to the back of Camila's head to push her closer as she bent her head down.