Cupping her bra-less breasts through her thin t-shirt, she felt her nipples harden as she kneaded them softly. Giving them a little pinch, she closed her eyes and exhaled in pleasure. She tried to remember that one time Luis had coped a feel when they were kissing in his back seat. For some reason, the memory wasn't exactly eliciting good feelings.

She felt her mind drift to earlier that day when she had caught Camila openly staring at her chest in her very exposing stage costume. Lauren had to admit the black lace was pretty sexy, but the look on Camila's face spoke volumes. Lauren had made a joke about her eyes being pretty enticing too, but Camila got so flustered when she was caught that Lauren had a hard time forgetting about it. She wondered if Camila would try to touch her as Luis had, if given the chance. Delicate hands palming her breasts, a slender thumb flicking over a hardened nipple...

Whoa. Lauren stopped her movement on her chest for a moment. Camila should be the last thing on her mind right now, what the hell? Shaking her head to rid herself of her own thoughts, she moved her hands down her body. She felt down her toned stomach and massaged her inner thighs, squirming as she felt her arousal grow. Thinking about Luis obviously wasn't working for her so she settled on Johnny Depp and his own toned abs. He has abs, right? She couldn't remember.

She did however remember very vividly the crop top that Camila wore earlier today that left absolutely nothing to the imagination, hugging the curve of her breast before cutting off and exposing her entire stomach. And she definitely remembered the way her abdominal muscles flexed under her caramel skin as she rolled her hips playfully for the crowd...

Lauren's eyes popped open. Literally what the fuck. She realized she was squeezing her thighs almost painfully now and her breathing had become heavier. This was really not the best time for her to be thinking about her best friend.

Sure, she may like to look a little longer than necessary when Camila flashed her winning smile or maybe admire her butt in tight pants every once in a while but she was not about to get herself off to Camila. And the thought of Camila bending over in her short stage costume, barely revealing the curve of her butt where it connected to her long slender legs...

Lauren felt heat shoot straight to her center and goodness, she was really throbbing now. She was about to make a conspicuous stain on her sheets too if she didn't hurry up and get this over with. Sighing to herself, she thought maybe this was the easiest way to make this go faster. Camila didn't have to know, right?

Covering her own face in shame, she brought her hand to her dripping center and gingerly touched her throbbing clit. Her breath hitched as she brushed over her bundle of nerves and started to gently rub it, only applying a tiny amount of pressure.

Waves of pleasure washed through her even with the minimal contact. She really was worked up. Lauren really couldn't help herself now, her mind went directly to the girl in the bunk across from her. What if she wasn't asleep? What if she was awake listening to the little pants of pleasure that Lauren was letting out despite herself?

Lauren imagined Camila's brow furrowed in concentration as she slipped her delicate hand into her panties, biting her lip to keep from moaning in pure ecstasy. Lauren almost let out a moan herself at the thought, and added more pressure to her fingers working in circles on her little nub.

Her breathing was becoming erratic and she knew she should probably keep it down but she was in absolute bliss, rubbing herself in slow, deliberate strokes. Her wetness was covering her thighs now and was probably dripping onto her sheets but Lauren didn't care. Her other hand snaked down to her center and she ran a fingertip through her slick, velvety folds. Her breathing had started to escalate into little whimpers and although her clit loved the attention it was getting, her core was absolutely aching.