Back of the restaurant

Katy's POV

I was now finished with my afternoon classes and I was back at work, taking orders for the rich. I was setting down the food for a very nice lady when Tyler and his friends walked through the door that separated the rest of the restaurant from this room.

I took in a deep breath but that's not what shocked me the most, what shocked me was Tyler going up to the lady and saying

"hello mother"

She smiled and said

"hello son, please all of you come and sit"

I snapped out of my daze and motioned for the waiters to bring more plates. They all left the room to get plates while I stood in front of them and said

"welcome, tonight our specials are the great steak or our famous garden salad"

An older man spoke up and said

"We will all have the great steak"

I smiled and nodded then walked out to the kitchen to give Molly the order. When I walked into the kitchen I said

"Molly he's back! and his parents are here!"

She came running from the back and said

"Oh gosh, I told you this would happen I told you he would be back and that it wouldn't be just a one night thing"

I sighed and said

"whatever, I need 7 great steaks"

I then walked out of the kitchen and back into the room. I went and stood back at the front while the others talked and the other waiters were in their respected positions on the sidelines. After about half an hour I went back into the kitchen and helped Molly with the food and a couple other waiters helped give the food to them. When I set down Tyler's plate he slipped a note into my apron and he thanked me. I nodded and walked out with Molly.

I opened the note and it read

Meet me at the back of the restaurant in 10 minutes kitten, we need to talk. Don't be late.
I sighed and put the note back inside my apron. I walked back inside the room and stood at the front while the rest of them ate and talked.
10 minutes went by in no time and that's when Tyler excused himself and left the room, but before he left he looked at me and winked. I sighed and asked one of the waiters to make sure everything goes smoothly in there.
I left the room and went to the back of the restaurant. I stood out there waiting for him but all of a sudden I was pushed up against the building and a muscular body was pushed up against mine. I gasped and looked up to see the man who took my virginity.
"Tyler"
He smiled and asked
"missed me kitten?"
"maybe a bit, why did you want me to come out here?"
"because I want to talk to you, why did you leave? I was supposed to wake up with you next to me in my arms, I was supposed to kiss you till you woke up and when you would wake up I was supposed to help you up and give you a bath to relax your muscles. Why did you leave me?"
I stared at him like he was crazy and I said
"I left you because what we did was a one night thing, nothing more, one night of pure lust"
He pushed me up harder against the wall and he whispered in my ear
"what we did was no mistake, we made love it was not just a one night thing"
He placed one of his hands on my stomach and he said
"I didn't use a condom sweetheart"
He smirked and pressed his lips to my neck, I smiled and said
"I'm on birth control"
His smile then vanished and I pushed him off of me and was about to walk back into the restaurant but he pushed me back up against the wall gently and he said
"I'm not letting you go, you're mine. I'm sorry baby I really don't want to do this but I can't lose you"

I looked at him in confusion until he pulled out a rag from his back pocket and put it over my nose and mouth, I gasped and that's when I started to feel dizzy and I fell into a pair of strong arms.