Chapter four

Lillys POV

Hmmm , is all I can think , this bed is just too comfy .

Wait , BED last time I checked there weren't any beds in the Forrest , opening my eyes , now I see I'm in someone's room and a males at that , but whenever I turn over and get a whiff of the woodsy sent all I want to do is purr.

" well at least the pains stopped right maya " instead of a logical answer Maya's just screaming at me to go outside.

" just go downstairs , I have a good feeling about it trust me" ooookay then.

I leave the room and sure enough we are up stairs , jeez this place is huge , must be a pack house ,

But why have they taken a rouge in , I'm interrupted from my thoughts by slamming into 100% pure abbs oh dear .

I look up and wait for the hit but it doesn't come , instead I see a guy around my age but way taller , not to mention shirtless, grinning down at me.

Before I can apologise or even say anything for that matter two other shirtless guys .

" so hey lila Your awake then , I'm Alec beta , joe third in command" with that I get a wave from the Blonde one " then there's Blaze the alpha Well technically we aren't yet but will be when blazes old man hands down the title " he says nudging blaze

As soon as blaze lifts his head up which had been staring at the floor I have to gasp....

" mate " screams maya

" what we just got rejected what are you talking about " I ask starting to cry, how can she say that knowing what happens only a few days ago but she did seem certain , maybe there is a sliver of hope , just maybe

" lil Luke was are mate but when he rejected us with his alpha blood and something to do with our blood it seems the moon goddess decided that Damien , that's h blazes wolf my mate ,is our true soul mate blaze and Damien were truly made for us, it turns out that even she sees luke as an ass but there is something connecting him and blaze , before you ask I don't know what it is yet. "

" really that's a lot to take in , but what if he turns out like Luke and just rejects me "

" for heavens sake lil you can see the love in his eyes and you haven't even spoken to him " maya rants at me

But before I could say a nothing else she carries on

" and before you try and make an excuse I found out from Damien when they were just fourteen they found there mate but she was killed in front of them , so fast there was nothing they could do and since then blaze has thought he would never find some one again."

This makes makes me so sad for my mate and angry at those rouges for hurting him , did I just call him my mate , yeh my mate I like the sound of that.

Without thinking I just jump at blaze and hug him like mad but he seems to like it because he just wraps his arms around me and puts his face in my hair , Thank god I washed in a river!

Blazes POV

After a really long talk from my mom about how I need to love my mate with all my heart and so on ,which I already know is the only thing I'll be able to do.

" dude lilas awake " joe nudges me

" right let's go see my mate" I've got to admit I'm worried she won't like me , what if my second chance at a mate rejects me or even worse is still in love with the mate that rejected her.

" Blaze how many times she would be mad to reject you , second how do you know her past mate rejected her " Joe squeals at me

" You really think so , wow I mean it's not like me to be insecure and Damien and maya lilas wolf told him every thing urgh the pain that twit put lila through makes me just want to rip hi-"