When The Fight Began

I had no clue where Shiki was heading. He told me to follow, so I obeyed. The deathly silence of the night seemed to cut me through the middle. The moon gleamed down securely and I couldn't help but feel its' loneliness. I shivered, "How long have we've been walking?" Shikis' eyes glanced back to me, "About an hour." He replied emotionless, shoving his hands in his pockets. I stared down at the ground, losing my train of thought. My eyes glazed over and I swallowed my saliva as I held onto the string of hope that Zero is okay. I sighed out. 

Zeros' POV

How long? How long must I wait in this darkness, pulled by the strength of the feeling of being alive which I despises so much. I growled at my own weakness, yanking at the chains once more. I see (Y/N) face over and over, her voice screaming out to me on repeat. Coughing, I feel my body grow weaker and weaker. The bar window seemed to glare at me, I wanted to escape.

The door pushed open, "Brother." A snicker erupted from the darkness. I glared up at my twin, whom I never wanted to come in. He stepped in, holding his head high as if he felt more powerfully and all mighty. He stalked over and leaned over my figure. I spat into his face, he jumped back, wiping off the spit and glaring his cold eyes into my cold ones.

"That wasn't a good idea." His foot collided into my side. I grunted but held my position.

(Y/N)s' POV

I can't say I knew exactly what happen on the rescue mission but it felt as if a dream or an hallucination took over our minds. The sun began to rise and Shiki pulled out his umbrella, his eyes blank but I felt mine burn. I couldn't get over a sensation I felt every time the moon was out. I felt a power and I didn't know what it was.

"Hey, keep daydreaming and you'll end up running off a cliff." Shiki grumbled. Looking over at him, I smiled. He glared back, turning his attention towards the path. Glancing up at the sky, I felt the breeze dance over my body, smoothing it with its purity. The leafs danced to their lullaby of peace and the trees hallowed in loneliness as they watch themselves die. In a way it was peaceful. They would be reborn. The clouds ghosted over the vibrant blue sky and the sun pierced through the minor human skin I possessed. I smiled.

"Smiling ain't gonna get you anywhere." Shiki glared down at me. Rubbing my neck in embarrassment I held my ground and kept walking. "While, smiling can get you through tough times in your life. It's hard to explain but I seem at peace right now."

"At least you are getting your energy up. We are gonna need to fight." He bit into his Pocky stick. My fingers wrapped around my jumper knowing the gun was in there just waiting to watch souls fly away like doves once Blood has been shed. It went silent and it remained silent till we reached a large run down manor.

Our glazes shifted to each other. "This is the place?"
"They make it look abandoned so no one will figure out monsters hide behide it." Shiki finished his Pocky stick.
I chuckled, "I would still go in it."
He glanced at me and smiled, "Well today is your lucky day. We are going in to get your little monster back." Then as the sun set. The moon beginning to rise. A fight was about to start.

The broken wooden doors creaked open, our feet stepped onto the wooden ground hearing our steps follow us as we ventured further in. The walls gathering cobwebs and dried blood. Rooms we pasted had the stench of decaying bodies. The windows had cracks appearing every minute.
"Keep your eyes open." Shiki explained, eyes closed.
"Speak for yourself freak." I mumbled. Shiki stopped, setting down his umbrella and began to sniff the area. His hand over my mouth, his eyes closed.
"Someone is coming." He whispered. "Stay here. I'll hide." Then he jumped, colliding with the roof without another word. I glared up at him knowing full well I can't defend myself if battle ever did commence. I steady my breathing and hold my ground without thinking. My eyes ahead, "Who's there?" I yell into the darkness. "Where you the one who took Zero away from me?!"
A figure so elegant emerged from the darkness, hair as white as snow and eyes cold as ice. He stood proud and smirked, "(Y/N). My, my, never thought you would think your beloved was taken." Ichiru chuckled. I growled, "Where is he!"
Ichiru laughed, "Why would I tell someone like you?" He swung his sword up over his shoulder, a smirk wide across his lips.
"Because I demand it." I growl. 'I just got to keep strong and cool.'

He lunged at me, sword behide him, hands holding it firmly. "Never." He swung the sword.