Marks

Breathing heavily, you sat uncomfortably on the red couch next to Kaname. Kaname sat with one arm stretched on the back of the couch and his right leg crossed over the left. He placed a finger on his bottom lip and stared at you deeply. A smirk rising upon the edge of his lips.

You kept your head down, digging your nails into your knees. You jumped slightly as you noticed Kaname moving closer to you.

"Uh...um..." You placed a hand on the couch and slowly began pushing yourself up. Before you could blink your back was pressed against the bottom of the couch and you were pinned under Kaname. He looked at you deeply, "I'm marking you mine."

Your eyes widen, "N-No..." He blankly stared at you. Your breath got caught in your throat. Your eyes moved away from his. You gasped as Kanames face was pressed against your neck. Grunting and trying to push him off. He held your hands above your head, frustration grew thin in the air. You felt sharp teeth pressing against your neck, you were frozen, unable to move. Held under the Dark Leader.

He chuckled and pulled away, "You're afraid." You punched his arm.
"No shit!" You screamed, covering your neck.

Kaname smirk, snaking his hand to the back of your head. Slowly but forcefully pulled you in till your breath was bouncing back into your mouth as your face was close to his.

He was a drug, an amazing drug. You were already hooked on his eyes and the way he speaks but his blood would probably taste like the heavens if you had anymore.

Kaname stayed still, not moving a inch. The only thing that moved was the corners of his lips as they formed into a smirk only Lords' could pull off. Slowly, he kissed you. You felt you betrayed Zero but you guys weren't even dating so you kissed the Lord back.

"I see you enjoyed that." He chuckled, pulling away from him. Your red eyes began to dull back to the original color and you hid your face, "I've betrayed him..."

Kaname licked his lips and leaned back on the couch, "Whom have you betrayed?" 

"Zero." You pushed yourself up. "I can't stay here the night and I was apprentice it if you didn't kiss me anymore. It appears I have also betrayed Yoka..." You placed your finger on your lip feeling sadden as you would have to explain this to Yoka who probably saw you be taken away by Kaname. She must have felt so hurt. 

Kaname stepped up, "I understand." He placed his hands on my shoulders. "But if anything happens, you are always welcome here." 

The door was thrown open, a boy stood there. Hell in his eyes, his teeth clutched as he spoke, "Kuran."

Kaname chuckled, pulling away from you. His head turning towards to the boy, "Zero. What brings you here." He smirked, pushing himself of the couch.

Zero glared daggers at him, "I want (Y/N). She is mine, not your doll." He spat.