69. I can always hear you

Start from the beginning

My aunt Jenny comes in the door with Caleb from the snow, and I can hear mom washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"It's freezing outside." My aunt says. She dress of Caleb first and he run towards Hunt and me.

"Hey buddy." I say as he climbs into the couch.

"No, no, no." I whisper as he lies down on Hunt's back. I put my hand over my face and sigh. My aunt starts to laugh. Either Hunt is dead, or she, has fallen back into coma. I do not understand how she can still be sleeping. He starts to play with her hair.

"Hi, it's my girlfriend." I frown. Jenny sits down on the other couch, chuckling.

"I think you have some competition, after the fun they had today, he must love her by now." I roll my eyes.

"They all do." I grin, and mess up Caleb's hair. Hunt takes a deep breath and then I hear her yawn. She opens up her fast and stiffen, she looks at me confused.

"What is on my back?" She asks scared. I laugh and move my hand into her hair and start to stroke her.

"It's Caleb." I answer. She calms down again and close her eyes, but then she moves her arm behind her and start tickling him. He laughs and try to turn away from her hand. We all start to chuckle as he falls between the couch and Hunt.

"I think it is time for him to go to bed." Jenny says and step out of the couch, then pick up Caleb. Hunt and I say Goodnight to Caleb. I look down at Hunt, who have her eyes closed. She takes my hand and put it back into her hair, I snort and roll my eyes. Still, I do as she wants, and start stroking her again. It earns me a smile across that pretty face of hers. After a few minutes, she drifts back to sleep. Then the door opens up in full speed. I turn around.

"Hello!" Kristen comes busting in the door with Dad and Jenny's husband, Kevin behind her. I look down at Hunt with widened eyes, she is still sleeping. My eyes shift back up to Kristen.

"What?" She asks, and I put my finger over my mouth. She walks around the couch. She makes a big OH with her mouth.

"Sorry." She whispers and mess up my hair. I hear Kevin walk up the stairs, probably going up to help Jenny with Caleb. Dad steps into the kitchen.

"Did you really need to do that?" I ask irritated and fix my hair.

"Yes." She grin. I roll my eyes, and look down at Hunt. How can she still be sleeping, after my crazy aunt came in the door? She really knows how to make an entrance. Kristen sits down on the other couch.

"How are you?" She asks enthusiastically. I laugh off her big brown eyes staring at me, now I know what Hunt meant.

"Never been better."

"How is Hunter," She points at her and my eyes drift down to the beautiful girl with brown-red hair.

"You know after the accident?" I look up to my aunt and meet worried eyes.

"Fine I guess, still a little weak." I try not to sound worried since Hunt can be surprisingly awake sometimes, but it seems like I failed, by the look in Kristen's eyes. She shakes it off and smile again.

"How is soccer?" My eyes widen and my mouth drop open. I have totally forgotten that I got kicked out. I have been so busy thinking about Hunt since we went to the hospital. It hasn't even crossed my mind.

"I-I got... the coach kicked me out." I tremble, and Hunt sits up and look at me with widened eyes.

"You got kicked out?" She almost yells. The girl how was so calm and peaceful just seconds ago, has fire in her eyes, which is burning on my skin.