First Meeting

*** Luhan POV ***

'Where are Baekhyun and Kai?' Luhan thinks as he waits for his two friends in front of the school. The students that walk out of the school try to avoid Luhan as much as possible but they still are brave enough to give him weird glances because his friends who they think are his brothers are not with him.
When they moved into this town people start to ask them questions and they didn't know why but after they told them that they are brothers and their parents died the questions suddenly stopped.
Luhan waited for 15 minutes but his friends didn't show up so he decided to go without them. He is hungry and in order to satisfy his hunger he needs to leave the town because when they first moved here they agreed that they shouldn't drink the blood of the people here. They could be suspicious.
Yes, when the thought of Luhan, Baekhyun and Jongin being vampires came into your mind right now then you are right because they are.
So right now Luhan is driving in his car, a red cabriolet, out of the town. He likes driving fast so he arrives in the next town in an hour instead of two hours.
He parks his car and walks around in the town. It is not his first time here so Luhan knows exactly where he should go.
It takes him exactly five minutes to find a bar where he wasn't before. Luhan never goes in the same bars because he doesn't want the people to remember him.
He enters the bar which is still almost empty because most of the people are still working.
Luhan sits down on a table in the back so he can observe all the people that enter the bar. It surprises him when not long after he sat down a boy that should be his age enters the bar.
He is tall and good looking but at the same time he has a serious look on his face. Something about this guy catches Luhans attention and lucky for the guy seems to be alone.
Luhan decides to observe the guy a little bit more just to make sure that the other doesn't wait for his friends of his girlfriend.
He looks away from the guy for maybe a minute because a bunch of loud girls enter the bar and when he looks back the guy is gone. Luhan is about to look for him when suddenly a voice next to him starts to speak. It is the guy who was able to get next to Luhan without getting the others attention.
"Hey beauty, you waiting for someone?" His voice sounds raspy and flirty. Luhan likes the way the other is talking to him and just because of that he doesn't snap at him for calling him beauty.
"You are lucky that you are good-looking otherwise I would have hurt you. Never call me beauty again."
The guy doesn't seem to be impressed at all because he just smiles at him and sits down next to Luhan.
"Who told you that you can sit down?"
"Nobody but I know that you were watching me the whole time since the minute I entered the bar."

Luhan blushes, he can't believe that he was so obvious that the other was able to catch him staring. Normally they are not able to realize it because Luhan tries to be discrete.
"You really cocky you know that?" He answers desperately trying to cover his embarrassment.
"Only when I see something I like."
"Oh, so you like me?"
"Yeah, you are sexy but cute at the same time."

They start to playfully flirting with each other until Luhan realizes that he starts to get hungry.
"How about you show me a bit of the town?" He asks hoping the other would agree.
"Sure." They stand up and pay their drinks. Then they leave the bar.
"So any special places?"
"Not really, this is a really boring place. Especially since my friend moved away not long ago. But where do you come from? I am sure I never saw you here before... What is your name by the way, we talked the whole time without introducing properly."
"I'm Luhan."
"Sehun, Luhan is a nice name."

Luhan smiles, he likes to be with Sehun. He makes him feel comfortable and normal.
"So, where do we go now Sehun?"
"How about the park near my high school?"

Luhan nods and they start their journey towards the school.

The school is old but beautiful, probably the only school you can call beautiful these days. They walk into the park on the opposite of the school and sit down on a bench.
"This place is really beautiful."
"Yeah, I liked to come here with my friend in the past so we could play. Now I come here when I want to be alone."
"Your friends must been really important to you... Also why don't you come here with your girlfriend?"
Luhan wouldn't admit it in front of his friends but he thinks that Sehun is fascinating and he wants to get to know him more. His hunger is already forgotten.
"Yeah, I know him since the day I was born. He always accepted me so I thought I don't need any other friends besides him. The thing is that he is a bit older than me and he wanted to get away from here so he left. Now I don't know what to do. Maybe I will follow him... But what about you? Do you have such a friend too?"
"Yes, I have such friend, two actually that I really like a lot. We live in a house together because our parents died."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay."
Luhan hates to lie to the other but he has to. He can't tell him that he is a vampire also he is sure that he won't see Sehun again after this day because that is the way it works. He meets someone, he drinks their blood and he leaves them after making them forget that they meet. His stomach tells him that he has to eat. Luhan curses in his mind. He doesn't want to leave the other. He wants to stay with him for a while and he doesn't want to make Sehun forget that they even met.
Luhan moves closer to Sehun and before the other can react he kisses him on the lips.
Sehun seems to be confused by the sudden move of the other but he quickly gives in and kisses him back. Their kiss gets hotter and Luhan decides that he can move on. He leaves Sehuns mouth and kisses his way down to the throat of the other. He starts to lick a spot there and before Sehun can say anything he sinks his teeth into the flesh of the other.
Sehun struggles. Luhan can feel his fear and that he wants to move away but he can't because the teeth of vampires are poisoned so their prey can't run away. Luhan starts to suck the others blood. It tastes really good but at the same time Luhan feels really bad because of what he is doing.
'What is wrong with me? I never felt like this before.' He can't understand this feeling but soon he can't take it anymore and he pulls away from Sehun. Sehun falls backwards onto the ground.
Luhan puts him up and sits him down on the bench again. Then he looks into the others eyes.
"I'm sorry Sehun... You have to forget that we meet and what happened here." He manipulates the other and then he turns around. He runs away without looking back.
He just wants to forget that he met Sehun this day because of this feeling that just doesn't want to disappear.
Luhan arrives by his car and drives away really fast.

*** Sehun POV ***

'What just happened? Is Luhan really a vampire?' Sehun can't stop thinking about the other. He still can't move and his thoughts are running wild.
He should have known that Luhan wasn't a human the minute he first saw him in the bar.
Sehun shouldn't have talked to him but the truth is that the second he entered the bar he saw the other sitting in the back alone. He couldn't believe that such a beautiful and cute guy like Luhan is alone so he decided to wait for a while. He realized that the other was watching him so he thought that there is also an interest coming from the other. He decided to talk to Luhan when he was distracted by some girls who were entering the bar.
Everything went smooth just the way Sehun want it to go. They talked with each other and flirted and Sehun was really happy when Luhan suggested to leave the bar.
When did everything went wrong? Was that Luhans plan the whole time? He only wanted to suck Sehuns blood? The connection Sehun felt was just in his imagination?
He has so many questions in his head right now but the only person who could answer them ran away and Sehun doesn't know where Luhan lives.
Slowly Sehun can feel his legs and arms again. When he is sure enough that his legs can hold him he decides to stand up and walks back to the bar. He wants to know if the people in there know Luhan. Maybe he is a regular in the bar.
"Hey Sehun, you are already back? Where is your cute friend?" The guy behind the bar asks.
"He ran away. Do you know where he lives? Is he a regular?"
"No, sorry man. Today was his first time here. Why you are angry because he ran away before you two could get more intimate?"

Sehun doesn't bother to answer, he just turns around and leaves the bar. So there is really nobody who knows Luhan or where he lives?
Sehun decides to go home. He is not in the mood anymore to be outside. He just wants to go to bed and forget about Luhan.
When he arrives at home his parents are already waiting for him. The look on their faces tells him that they have to tell him something.
"What's up?"
"We have some important news for you."
His mother proudly says.
"Okay?" Sehun is not sure where this little talk will lead them but he hopes that it is nothing bad.
"Your mother and I talked about your wish to follow Chanyeol and after discussing it for a while he decided to allow you to follow him." His father says.
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Thank you!"
Sehun hugs his parents and runs up into his room to call his friend.
He can't wait to move so he can live with Chanyeol again. Luhan is already forgotten by the good news and because Sehun really thinks that he will see the other not again.
If that is not a mistake.

∞ Authors Note ∞

So finally here is the next chapter, I'm sorry that it took me so long but my finals are near.
This is not really a filler chapter but I decided to write about Huhan next without a special
reason, normally I would have continued with Kyungsoo and Jongin but I just suddenly had
the urge to write about Luhan and Sehun.
Thank you for staying with me, waiting for the next chapter. Also thank you for reading it.
Feel free to leave comments with your thoughts about it.
Also I would like to ask you a question:

I wrote some other Baekyeol stories too and I am not sure whether I should post them here too. It would be nice if some of you could tell me what they think about it, can be a comment or a private message.