Different From The Rest

"Yeah, why not? I have nothing to hide."

*** Chanyeol POV ***

"What is your full name?" Krystal asks.

"How old are you? When is your birthday?"

"My name is Park Chanyeol and I am 19 years old. Born on the 27th of November."

"Why are you here?" This time Luna asks.

"To study?"

"Yeah, I know that but why here and not where you come from?"

"Because I come from a rather small town and why have no colleges there."

"Do you have siblings?"

"Yes, I have a sister that is younger than me by three years so she is currently 16."

"How cute. What are you studying?"

"Music that is also how I met Kyungsoo."

"Go you play an instrument?"

"I play the guitar, I rap and sometimes I sing."

"Are you single?" Krystal asks with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Krystal!" Kyungsoo and Luna say at the same time surprised by the bluntness of their friend.

"What?! This is important to know. He is good looking the girls in this school will want to know if they have a chance."

Chanyeol begins to laugh because it is the first time someone said that he is good looking.

"You just can't walk around and ask people if they have a relationship."

"But Kyungsoo. You know that I love to tell the people in this school the latest gossip." Krystal wines.

"Guys it is okay. Krystal I may be single but I don't look for a relationship."

Krystal looks at him surprised.

"Really? But is it not the most important thing today to have a relationship?"

"I don't care because my last was a disaster."

"Really what happened?"

"Krystal!" Kyungsoo shouts again.

"What is it now?" Krystal turns towards Kyungsoo. She really looks annoyed right now.

"You don't ask something like this. It is totally senseless."

"Chanyeol said that he has nothing against answering our questions."

"Yeah, but that I am sure that he didn't mean this kind of questions."

"Chanyeol?" Krystal says looking at him with an innocent look.

"Yeah?"

"You want to tell me right?"

"Luna! There is Jinsung." Suddenly Kyungsoo yells not so quiet.

Luna glares at him angrily because now the attention of Krystal moves from Chanyeol to her.

Kyungsoo mouths a sorry at Luna which she just answers with a death glare.

"Sooo Luna how is it going?"

"I don't know what exactly you are talking about."

"Oh, come on you now exactly what I mean."

"Maybe I know it but I don't want to talk about it."

"But you always tell me that you really like Jinsung and that he is really hot and everything."

"That is non of your business."

"But I can help you."

Lunas head turns towards Krystal with a hopeful look on her face.

"How?"

"So now you are listening?" Krystal laughs.

They start to discuss how Luna could make Jinsung look at her and like her.

Chanyeol decides that he can't help them with that because he has no idea who this Jinsung is so he just starts to look around in the cafeteria.

The other students are laughing and eating together just like you normally do but in the left corner of the cafeteria there is a table that catches Chanyeols eyes.

There are only three guys sitting on this table but these guys seem to be different from the rest.

They stand out of the crowd.

They are sitting there only talking to themselves and barely eating something.

This doesn't have to be weird because it doesn't matter where you go because it is everywhere the same. The food in schools or colleges is always something special you don't want to eat but you have to because otherwise you would starve.

Chanyeol really doesn't know what exactly it is that keeps him staring at the three of them but he thinks that the guys are weird but at the same time they are mysterious.

They look like nobody would dare to hurt them, to make fun of them.

He turns back to his three fellow students just to realize that they stopped arguing and decided to stare at him together.

"What?"

"Did you just at the table with the three guys?" Luna asks.

"Y-yeah, why? Is there something wrong or special about them?"

"Well..." They say but non of them seems to want to answer his question.

"Guys. What is wrong with me or them?"

"It is nothing..." Luna says.

"It is just that everybody who is new in our college and sees them for the first time will stare at them."

"What is wrong with that?" Chanyeol asks not really getting the point of what Kyungsoo wants to tell him.

"It's just that nobody really knows what keeps on catching the eyes of us. They seem to be nothing special and every time someone tried to talk to them they just were quiet or indescribable rude."

"Well, who are they?"

"The guy on the left is the youngest of the three. His name is Kai and he is the crush of probably most of the girls in this college but he doesn't seem to care about that. He just rejects all of them and nobody really knows why. The most beautiful girls of the college asked him for a date but he didn't care." Kyungsoo says.

"Maybe he is already taken." Luna suggests.

"What? No way! If Kai is taken I would know that. I am the queen of gossip in this college. I think he is gay." Krystal protests.

"No way a guy that is that good looking and handsome is gay." Luna says.

"Girls! I don't really want to know about their love life. I want to know their names and some basic information." Chanyeol says and out of the corner of his eyes he thinks that he sees that Kyungsoos cheeks turned a little bit pink during their conversation about Kais love life.

'Maybe Kyungsoo has a crush on this Kai.'

*** Authors Note ***

Chapter four is out.

Here is the first official appearance of Kai and a short introduction of him. I kept them short because I will make proper introductions later when they join the story for real.

That is it for today thank you for reading the story.

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts.