They are dangerous

"The guy on the left is the youngest of the three. His name is Kai"

*** Chanyeol POV ***

"The guy in the middle is Byun Baekhyun. He may look innocent and nice but he is the extreme opposite. He never talked with his fellow students since he came here two years ago.

He is extremely rude and with just a look in his eyes he can make you run away."

Krystal say while staring at the said man.

"But he really doesn't look like he would hurt somebody."

"Yeah, that is what everybody was thinking. But don't worry I mean you are not gay so you won't be like everyone else. Just stay behind because soon he will be my boyfriend."

"Wait did you just say that you want to be in a relationship with him? I thought that he is dangerous?"

"Yes, but I want a boyfriend that is able to protect me and it is just a plus that he is also good looking."

"Yeah, don't listen to her. I am sure that one day she will marry him." Luna says looking at Chanyeol with a knowing look.

"Yes, I will marry him and we will live together in a big house with two children."

"Sure, sure." Luna says.

She returns her attention back to Chanyeol.

"Don't mind her. The last of three is Luhan. He is the oldest of the three but weirdly he looks like he is the youngest. He looks like an angel but nobody really knows him."

"Actually nobody really knows something about them. They are like a mystery."

Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo.

"Really? You want me to believe that?"

"Look at them and then tell me what you think again."

Chanyeol does as he has been told.

He looks at the table of the three again.

"Why do they look so different from each other? And why do they have different last names?"

"Nobody knows. Some students say that they were adopted. Others say that they are not brothers but friends that live together."

"And there are these people who think that they are three friends with benefits." Luna whispers.

"Nobody really knows something about them so the thoughts of the people go wild."

They stop talking and Chanyeol puts his attention back on the table of the three guys.

This is when it happens.

The guy named Baekhyun looks up right into Chanyeols eyes.

Chanyeol can't describe what he feels right now.

It is like he is not able to breath and something prevents him from looking away from Baekhyun.

'How can a human being be that beautiful? He looks gorgeous.'

Chanyeol can't believe what he is thinking.

He is not gay and he has no plans on change that.

He stares at Baekhyun not able to hear his friends calling him.

But the weird thing is that Baekhyun seems to have the same problem.

Chanyeol doesn't know how long he has been staring at Baekhyun but the other suddenly stands up walking out of the cafeteria really fast almost running.