She's gonna fucking kill him!

Louis's POV
'I HAVE to see this' Liam laughed looking out the window, where we had all gathered around to see Luke talking to Em. I can't believe I actually let him go after her. 'That's it, she's gonna kill him. And it's all my fault' i ran my hands threw my already messy hair. 'Louis!' Sophia shouted. I snapped my eyes back to the window, just fast enough to see blood running from her nose. 'He punched her?!' I shouted. 'Shit, he better start running, Louis's right, she's gonna fucking kill him' Harry laughed lightly. 'This isn't funny!' I shouted at him, getting ready to go outside. 'Wait.. What's going on?' Sophia said to no one in particular. 'That's my bra! I knew she took it! I knew it!' She huffed. Liam looked at her gone out. 'It's a bra? Just buy another' he shrugged. 'Can you look at me instead of at her damn boobs?!' Sophia lightly punched his arm. He blushed, 'um, sorry' he mumbled looking down. Sophia opened her mouth to talk but stopped and stared out of the window. Luke had pulled Em towards him and was whispering in her ear, they both laughed and Em nodded animatedly, then they walked, holding hands and got into Luke's car. 'What. The. Fuck.' I said quietly. 'Indeed' Harry laughed. 'What a bitch, who does she think she is? He's my date! You know, I don't know what's wrong with her recently. She's been completely all over the place. She even tried to make me believe Niall and Alice slept together' i laughed dryly until i realised everyone was silent. Niall's eyes were jammed open in panic whilst Alice had hers closed.
Alice's POV
This can't be happening. I can't do this. Not to Harry. 'Is this a fucking joke?' Harry shouted in my face. I flinched away from him. 'Louis, you're kidding right' Charlotte pleaded. 'I-i thought she was lying.. But now..' He didn't say anything else. 'Alice? You didn't?' Harry shouted again. I stayed perfectly still.
Harry's POV
I breathed hard and dragged Niall by his collar and pushed him against the wall. 'Harry, calm down, let's talk about it' Liam tired to pull me away. 'Have you fucked her?! Because it seems like every fucker else has! Zayn? And now fucking Niall!' I turned my eyes back to a panicked Niall. 'Was one girl not enough? Would she not let you in her pants? You're pathetic! And now both of you are gonna tell all of us every single disgusting detail of your dirty little affair' i shouted. Then drove my fist into his face, then my elbow into the side of his head. 'Harry please' Alice shouted. I snarled, 'Sophia, keep Liam on a tight leash, Alice doesn't seem to respect anyone's relationship' i shouted.
Em's POV
'Umm, i'll have pepperoni please' i smiled at the guy behind the counter. 'Em? Your phone' Luke pointed to my phone ringing on the counter. 'Hey' i answered the phone without checking the ID. 'Emily, get back home right now' my Mum shouted down the phone. 'Mum? Is everything okay?' I asked, my heart pounding. 'No! I just found drugs in your room! Again! You better start telling me the goddamn truth Emily' she shouted down the phone. 'Shit, Mum i'm so sorry! It's not mine! I..i can explain' i begged. 'Get home now' she hung up the phone. 'Shit shit shit' I mumbled. I looked at Luke who stared back with wide eyes. He obviously heard the entire conversation. 'Shit' he agreed.
Charlotte's POV
They told us everything. Just like Harry said. From him finding her at the park, to Em smashing her head into the wall. And now I felt sick to my stomach. 'I'm going home' I whispered into the silence. 'I'll come with you' Niall said, standing up. 'You won't come anywhere near me' i said quietly. 'How am i supposed to get home?' He asked, as if the past 15 minutes had never happened. 'I don't give a damn' i bit my lip to hold in tears. I felt my phone ring as i got into the car. The name 'Main Bitch' flashed up on my screen. I answered. 'Charl? This is really serious my-' i cut her off. 'Just shut up! Don't talk to me! Why didn't you tell me?!' I shouted down the phone. 'What? I really don't need to deal with this right now' she said quietly. 'Are you kidding me right now?' I cried into the phone. I heard the 'end call' button click. She cut off on me. My supposed best friend.
Em's POV
'What does she mean 'again'?' Luke's flow of questioned hadn't stopped since my Mums phone call. 'This has happened before.. But um Harry kinda sorted it?' he seemed unsure. He looked at me gone out. 'He took the fall, the blame, whatever, because i was a minor.. But now I'm not' I rushed. 'Can you just drive!' I shouted at Luke, who nodded quickly. Then i called Charlotte.
'Well that went well' Luke said quietly after i cut off on a hysterical Charlotte. I couldn't help but laugh. 'Thanks for your support Luke' i punched him lightly. 'Ima call Harry i think' i bit my lip.
Harry's POV
Everyone went silent as Em's name flashed up on my phone. I answered and put it on speaker but didn't say anything, too angry to even think about talking to her. 'Please don't shout at me, i can't explain how sorry i am- i know i should have told you as soon as I found out- but i'm in trouble. It's my mum, she found.. She found our stuff..and she's deadly serious this time. I don't know what to do? Harry? Harry please talk to me' she begged through the phone. I switched the phone back to handset and jammed it to my ear.  'Em? Are you okay? Look i'll sort it' i said panicked. 'No, Harry, i got it' she seemed suddenly calmer. 'I owe you remember? But Harry, you need to leave, get away from here. Soon enough they'll realise we're doing this together, and i'm not letting you take the blame again' i was so confused. 'What? No? We're in this together remember?' I tried to talk some sense into her. 'Harry please, let me do this' i stayed quiet.

This is just part 1 the chapter xxxxx