Lazy twat

Louis's POV
I check my watch, 'Harry, we should go home, she's probably at a friend's place by now' he nods reluctantly. 'Call Em' he passes me his phone, i dial her number by heart and hear it ring in the back seat. I look, confused and see it in the footwell. I cut off the call and show Harry the phone. 'Why is she like this?' He laughs. 'And where the hell is she?' I sigh. 'Probably at yours' he shrugs, driving to my house. As we start the drive back i get a call from Niall, 'mate, we've been trying to call you all day!' I say, slightly peeved. 'I know sorry i was busy, i'm guessing you're looking for Alice right?' He asks. 'Yeah?' I say confused. 'Well she's with me, i just found her walking alone, I don't know what's going on but i'm sure Harry's freaking out' he talks quickly. 'You've got her?!' I shout, excited that i can finally go home to Em. Harry turns to me, i nod. He smiles 'thank fuck for that' he sighs. 'Bring her to mine' i say, we exchange good byes then end the call.
Em's POV
When finally i get to Louis's i see the drive way is full. I notice Charlotte's car straight away and feel guilty again. I walk into the house and shut the door silently, and listen. 'Al, what happened to your head? Are you okay baby?' I hear Harry ask. I resist the urge to smirk. 'I-um-i tripped and hit my head against the wall' she mumbled. Fucking liar. I open the door and scan my eyes around the room. Liam and Sophia sit together on one of the armchairs next to the tv. Then on the settee sit Alice, then Harry then Zayn. In the far corner of the room Charlotte and Niall are cuddled together on another chair. Then i see Louis walking up and down ruffling his hair with his hands. All their eyes turn to me. 'Em, thank fuck' Louis hugs me tight. 'What's up?' I ask confused. 'You've been gone for hours Em' Louis chastises. 'Am i supposed to say sorry?' I ask sarcastically, not in the mood for anyone's bullshit. 'Woah babe calm down' Charlotte smiles. 'You have no idea' i mumble. 'No, really, you have No idea' i shout glaring at Niall. 'Em? What's happened?' Zayn shocks me by asking. I close my eyes and shake my head. I can't tell them yet. I want the guilt to eat them alive, break them bit by bit.
'I have to go' i take off Louis's drenched hoody, and throw it at him. My hair is completely wet and i'm sure my eyeliner is smudged under my eyes from the rain. As i turn to walk out i hear Alice mumble, 'wow' and I completely loose it. I turn back around, 'I sure hope that head injury of yours doesn't get any worse, hurts like a bitch right?' I smile falsely. 'You should be more careful in the future, wouldn't want to do it again, right?' I speak through gritted teeth. She swallowed and nodded, then focused her eyes on the ground, so she understood the threat. Pathetic bitch. I leave without saying anything else and start walking back home, once again in the rain. But this time, without Louis's hoody.
Zayn's POV
'I really need to be getting back too' i say, trying to ease the awkwardness. They all nod but don't say anything as i leave. Their eyes all fixed on midair.
I start up my car and drive in the direction i was sure Em would be walking. It was almost midnight and the rain was crazy, she shouldn't be walking alone, especially where she and Louis both lived. After a few minutes i see her walking. I pull into the sidewalk and cut the engine. I pull a plain black hoody off the back seat and jog to catch up with her. 'Em, about yesterday, i shouldn't have presumed anything, and I shouldn't have expected anything from you' she stopped walking and turned and hugged me tight. 'I've missed you' she said so quietly i almost missed it. 'Me too, more than you can imagine' i whisper back, resting my head on top of hers. 'I don't know who i am anymore Zayn' she mumbled. 'That's okay, you don't need to decide yet' i rubbed her back. 'We should really get home' I motioned to my car. She shook her head, i nodded sadly, 'I understand if you don't want to be around me' she looked away from me, 'no, its okay. I want you here' she blushed, the first time i'd seen her blush in forever. 'But we're walking' she smiled, 'ugh but it's so much easier to drive' i plead, 'No. Lazy twat' she mumbled. 'So we're back to heartless bitch? Okay fine by me, but you should really let me know when you change personalities, it'll make it a lot easier for me to deal with you' i tease. She flagged me off then took the hoody from my arms and we started walking to hers.

Harry throw back omg xxxx