"Dominic and Lawrence, okay." I made a mental note of the names.

"Grace will be there. She actually works for a magazine. You met her at a fashion show during Fashion Week here in London."

"Grace," I mumbled. "Dominic, Lawrence, and Grace. Any other friends?"

"One other. He's here for business, but insisted on joining us for dinner. We're all friends from working for the same charity. You're going to love them."

We finally got to the restaurant. Harry pulled up to the front and men in uniforms opened both of our doors. Harry waited for me to walk around the front of the car and handed the keys over to the valet. "Styles," he stated as one of the men took down his name to label his keys.

Harry took my hand as we walked inside. Savory smells filled the air and my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting of the restaurant. The walls were blood red and the floor was an impossibly dark hardwood. Small crystal chandelier's hung above every table.

"Hello, Mr. Styles. Mr. Lindblom's table is right this way." A woman wearing all black led us to the back of the restaurant.

A secluded table set for six was waiting. Three people sat around the table already, and I immediately noticed they were all male, leaving Grace not yet present. The men were engaged in an animated conversation.

"Harry!" One of them stood up.

"Hello," Harry greeted the table. He released my hand and caressed the small of my back.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"You look stunning, my dear," one of the men stood to give me a short embrace.

"Thank you," I beamed.

Harry pulled a chair out for me and I took a seat. He settled in the chair to my right. An empty chair remained to my left, presumably for Grace. The three men sat across from us. They already had glasses of their respective drinks. A bowl of bread centered the table.

"You look well, Kate," one of the men smiled at me. "Doesn't she, Lawrence?"

"Better than well," another man—apparently Lawrence—nodded in agreement. "She looks lovely."

Lawrence was a tall, neat man with deep brown eyes and a shadow of facial hair. He looked runway ready in a casual blue sport coat and perfectly styled hair. Lawrence's boyfriend, Dominic, complimented him well. Dominic had a messier hairstyle that looked exhausted from his hands running through it. He had a more youthful look about him with shifty hazel eyes and an ever-present smirk.

"Thank you," I smiled.

Harry gestured across the table, "This is Jens Lindblom, a very good friend of mine."

Jens stood up from the table slightly to reach for my hand. He shook my hand gently and then retreated to his seat. "How are you, Kate?"

"I'm well," I mumbled.

Jens Lindblom had the most dazzling icy blue eyes. They communicated for him with looks all their own. They were a pale blue, but not close to grey. He had light blond hair that was slicked back in a bun. He wore a crisp grey suit and pale blue dress shirt opened at the collar.

"Forgive me," Jens smiled. "I've just come from a business meeting. I don't normally arrive at dinner in such attire."

Jens Lindblom's charm was not reserved for his physical appearance. As he spoke, it became obvious that he was not from England. He had a mesmerizing accent from a Scandinavian country.

"Where are you from?" I attempted.

"Sweden," he smiled again. "Gothenburg, specifically."

I had heard of Gothenburg before. It was supposed to be a very beautiful city. "Ah," I nodded.