Challenges

Ed's POV
I awoke in Roy's arms. I smiled softly and snuggled close to him. Roy seemed to stir and I felt myself being pulled closer to him. "Morning angel." He greeted. I couldn't help but laugh. "Angel? So you went from calling me Eddy, to calling me angel. Nice transition Mustang. You of all people know I'm far from an angel." I laughed. "Mhm. But angel's are beautiful. And so are you." He replied. A blush spread across my face. "Haha. Very funny." I replied, standing up. I got dressed and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I walked back into Roy's bedroom and saw in the five to ten minutes I was getting ready, Roy was still laying in bed. I smirked mischievously as I ripped the blankets off of him. "What the heck Ed?!" He exclaimed, as he shot up. I laughed. "You should've seen your face!" I teased. He grumbled and stood up, grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom. Eight minutes later he walked out, in his uniform. 'Handsome as always.' I thought I stood up and gently hugged him. He hugged me back. I broke away from him, and smiled. "Let's get going shall we?" I questioned. He nodded. "Let's go then." He explained.

We walked into Central command and walked into his office.  "Hey Ed? As much as I love you...why are you following me.....?" He asked. "Did you already forget? I need my next mission dummy." I replied. It was as if a light bulb appeared over Roy's head. "Ohhhhh! Let me grab that and hand it to you." He explained. I nodded and took a seat on his couch as I waited. "Ah-Hah! That's where it was." He suddenly exclaimed. Roy stood up and walked towards me. He seemed to read it over and stopped in front of me. "Hey Ed?" He questioned. "What now Roy?" I replied. "Would you care if Hawkeye and I joined you and Al on your job?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I questioned. He handed me the paper. The mission was written in bold print.
Adjective: Capture Lighting Alchemist.

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE HABBIT OF WRITING THIS STORY. YUP. IM BACK READERS!