Please Go With Me

Ed's POV
Roy and I stayed like that for a good ten minutes. I missed when Roy held me like this. "I'm sorry." I said softly. "Its fine....Ed." Roy replied. "Could.....Could you come with me...?" I asked him. Roy nodded. "Yeah. I'm gonna get her back.....for hurting you." He replied. Once we both realized what Roy said, a blush appeared on his face and I just buried my head into his chest slowly. "Thank you." I replied, giving him a gentle squeeze, with a smile. Roy smiled himself and hugged me back.
-TIME TO FACE MIA-
Roy and I walked to the abandoned ware house. I wasn't afraid. I was done being a coward. We walked into the ware house and stopped. "Alright Mia! I'm here!" I called aloud. "Oh! You brought a friend! Good idea." Came a reply. Suddenly, there was an explosion and my head darted upwards. "Roy! Watch out!" I exclaimed, pushing him out of the way. The debris from I'm guessing the ceiling fell on me, trapping me. "Fullmetal!" Roy exclaimed. "I'm fine." I replied. Roy nodded. "Awe. I was hoping you'd die." Mia pouted. I growled. "Although, I do have a better idea." She said, with a smirk. Roy snapped his hands together and a spark of fire flew towards Mia. "You're gonna pay for hurting him!" He exclaimed. Mia laughed, but stopped as her arm was burned. She yelled in pain and glared at Roy. "Your gonna pay instead." She growled. She clapped her hands together, sending an explosion towards Roy. He went flying into the wall. Mia began to walk towards him. "Now, you die." She made a spear and it went flying towards Roy. "DAMMIT!" I yelled, as I watched Mia throw the spear. I growled and clapped my hands together, forcing the wood and stone off of me.
Roy's POV
I braced myself to be hit with the spear. My eyes were shut. When about one minute passed, I opened my eyes slowly.

Fullmetal had protected me.