Chapter 30- Christmas Shopping

Beginne am Anfang

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come to Diagon Alley with you?”

I rolled my eyes,

“Fred! I’m going Christmas shopping! I’ll need to buy your present!”

“How come Ginny gets to go with you? Won’t you be buying her a present?”

I laughed,

“Of course I will. But Ginny won’t try and spy on my while I’m buying it. I won’t be gone for too long! A couple of hours at the most.”

Fred sighed,

“Don’t be any longer.”

I turned away and walked towards Ginny and Mad-Eye, smiling to myself. Fred was being very protective of me. He didn’t need to worry.

*                    *                    *

I picked a book up from the shelf and read the summary on the back. Ginny glanced over at me and smiled,

“Is that for Hermione?”

I nodded,

“It looks just liker her kind of thing.”

I walked over to the counter and handed over my galleons, before placing the book in my bag, along with the other gifts.

I’d bought a new apron for Mrs. Weasley, some pranks for George, a book on Muggle objects for Mr. Weasley and a pocket watch for Ron.

I just had to buy things for Fred, Ginny, Sirius and Harry now.

I turned to Ginny and smiled,

“Listen, is it okay if we split up for about half an hour? I have a few more gifts to buy, and you can’t be snooping.”

She laughed,

“That’s fine! I’ll meet you in Sugarplum’s Sweet Shop in half an hour. Will you be alright? You know your way around, don’t you?”

I nodded,

“Ginny! I think I know where I’m going!”

She waved,

“See you in half an hour!”

I skipped out of the shop and walked into another one, searching for some new gifts. After a while I’d managed to find an enchanted hairbrush for Ginny that got rid of tangles with one swift movement.