Prologue

A/N-

All characters and places belong to J.K Rowling.

The only thing that belongs to me is Ava and the new storyline.

Enjoy! :)

Prologue

I’d been having the dream for a while now. The same thing every night. It scared me.

I sat behind the cot. Something was happening and I didn’t like it.

I heard my father run into the room. I looked out at his face. He looked scared.

A man I’d never seen before entered the room, smiling at my father. He had a pale face and was wearing long black robes. He glanced around the room,

“Where is the boy?”

My father shook his head,

“I won’t tell you. Never.”

I came out from behind the cot and started to waddle towards my father. He whispered,

“Ava, no. Stay safe.”

The mystery man looked at me,

“The girl is no use to me. She isn’t strong. Not like him. I can feel it. Tell me where your son is, or I kill the girl.”

I whimpered as he pulled out his wand and pointed it at me. I was terrified.

My father still shook his head,

“I won’t let you hurt either of my children.”

The man smirked,

“You shall regret that. AVADA KEDAVRA!”

A green light flashed before my very eyes. My father jumped out in front of me. I watched in slow motion as his body fell to the ground. I screamed loudly. I already feared the worst.

I ran back to hide behind the cot. The man looked around for me, before making his way to the next bedroom.

There was another flash of green light. I heard my mother scream. A baby cried in the other room. The man was gone.

The house was silent. I cried quietly to myself behind the cot.