It hugged my legs until it reached the knee then was flowy,it was like a nightshade blue. At the bottom of the package was normal dress heels and and jewelry box with a diamond pendant hanging,after I was in everything I picked up the mask from the sink and pulled it over my face. I hid the strap under some of my hair then left the bathroom.

I had to slightly left the dress in order to walk and when Penelope saw me she had the biggest smile and highest squeal. "You look gorgeous Aria!"

I laughed at her reaction and walked up to her. "Thank you for this dress,its amazing."

"I knew you would like it,and I knew you would kill the dress.. Now I just can't wait until you and Zachary see each other,you'll both bury that hatchet that's between y'all."

I didn't hide the smile when I said, "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. Have you ever seen Zachary in formal clothing?"

I nodded once. "Once,a grey suit why?"

Me and her turned our attention to the bathroom when Naomi stepped out. Her outfit consisted of a mermaid dress,it was teal and had a beaded design starting from the top leading behind her. It was heart shape topped as well it looked silk and hugged her till a little bit above mid thigh,she was wearing a dark blue mask covering as much as mine was and had black lace over it.

 She topped it with dark purple lipstick and looked stunning. She smiled and thanked Penelope who sqeauled again then next the gentlemen entered the room,and with it being six of them we were suffocated by the cologne. Penelope snickered and nudged my side as I BRIEFLY looked at them. Seeing those two (you know which two) in suits,looking nicely shaved and the best hair can make any girls hormones go through the roof so I can't be held accountable and won't feel overly guilty by it.

 Both of them were in black suits that were sharply creased with a white undershirt that stood out under the neatly placed ties and both hairs were combed either up or back. You could faint just by looking at them,I actually got quite lightheaded when I locked eyes with Niall. His eyes stood out just from here. After my practical mental drooling and turned to Pene.

"You can't pick their suits anymore."

She chuckled and flipped her hair. "I know,I'm just too good."

I had to distract myself from gawking at them again and oddly felt my cheeks burn when their eyes scanned over me. When everyone was close enough together Penelope lightly reconnected Zachary's jaws together before repassing him the earpieces.

+

We stepped out the rented limousine and walked up to the main entrance,with mine and Zachary's arms interlocked everyone walked to the tables that were inches away from each other. Waiters came around with glass of champagne then walked off,I played around with the rim of the glass and looked around for Koby. Without having a description to go on I just looked for the man with the most security.

"Can anybody see Koby?" I whispered into the earpiece.

"He's not gonna show up now,the ball just started." Niall said.

"And so did we so lets not dive straight into murder just yet and enjoy ourselves." Louis stated while looking at me.

"There isn't really much to do but dance and drink. And I can't dance." Naomi said.

Louis has a point. I need to distance myself from Niall and Zach and this place is flooded with people who can help. I sipped my glass then stood up. "I'm gonna go around and see if anyone has seen him,while enjoying myself as Louis put it."

I walked into the crowd of chatting people and walked over to the confections stand where small finger foods sat,I ate a cube of cheese on a stick and got startled by a tap on my shoulder then I turned around and came face to face with a man looking around the guys' age,the heels failed their purpose when he smiled down at me. I returned the bright smile and faced the crowd.

"Beautiful party,isn't it?"

"Yes but I don't think I've seen you around at the others before,what brings you here?"

"I had to fly back from overseas,and this is the one I've been invited to."

"What's your name?"

I smiled and faced him. "Adrianna."

The man pursed his lips and smiled. "Suited name. Erin and you look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you Erin, you don't look to bad yourself."

"The average madams in this room is wearing either purple,red or yellow. Your blue stands out definitely."

I finished my cup and set it down. "You've been coming to these gatherings often--"

"I have."

"--so can you help me find the host?"

***********

Till the next episode?!

DEFINITELY ANOTHER WEEKDAY UPDATE! I'm so excited for the next one! And the video is not for this chapter,it's the song that's going to be used in the dance in the next one. Can anyone guess who gonna be dancing and what secrets will be revealed?!

Naomi's oufit//. http://weheartit.com/entry/205498055

Aria's outfit//. http://weheartit.com/entry/205517815

ENJOY!?!