"Alright, six suits for six dashing men. Three are black and the other three are navy blue. All ties are black and," she went back in the hallway "Here are the shoes. Brandon picked these out based on the sizes you sent and the occasion while I chose your masks."

She had each mask in a gift bag while balancing a amazon box under her arm. I gently took it from under her and tried to open it.

"I saw it in the mailman's bag and figured to take it." She said.

"Here..are the earpieces you requested Zachary." She looked around for him and saw him seating on the couch with his fingers intwined and folded in front of him,on his knees. His jaw went in and out of place. Penelope followed his burning gaze to me and looked at me for a bit.

"What happened with you two?"

I looked from him to her and went back to the box. She sighed and handed him the mini box before going back in the hallway,I glanced back at him before finally getting the box open.

"And Aria and Naomi,here are your dresses. Based upon the style I see you usually in and the colors you requested."

"You had fun with this didn't you?" I asked taking the outfit gently from her.

She scoffed. "You have no idea,I especially had problems with yours cause I couldn't find what Zach would approve of. Now go," she smiled "I want to see how it looks."

I took my mask out the wrapper then handed the box to Zayn and left to the bathroom. I hung the hanger on the door and step out of my pajamas,I raided the medicine cabinet for new bandages and the mini makeup kit.

I appiled a dark blue smokey eyes and mascara then quickly rewashed my hair. I blow dried it and combed it back into curls,I put the things back and turned to the dress when the door opened and Zachary stepped inside closing (and locking) the door. I quickly covered myself with the towel I used for my hair and shouted, "Zachary what are you doing in here? Get out!"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong. And NOT make up another lie." He crossed his arms and leaned on the door.

"You can't be serious,you want to do this right now while I'm in the middle of something?!"

"Aria I've seen you like this times before,so I'm not leaving."

I sighed and looked around the bathroom. "Can't we just talk about it later?"

"I intend to but I would like to know beforehand so I know what questions I'm asking later. You wouldn't let me help you,you avoided me all day today you leave whenever I'm in the same room as you and didn't think I noticed,but I catch you look at me all the time."

"Fine but you have to listen and believe me when I tell you that you did nothing that made me act this way..I have to think some things through and your a distraction."

"..Can you look at me when your talking so I can tell if your lying."

I turned my head to him and tightened my grip on the cloth. " I wanted no distractions,and I had to think something ALONE. You had nothing to do with it."

"What is it that you have to think about ?"

I shook my head. "I can't tell you that,and you can't make me."

He shrugged and pushed himself up. "I can't make you do anything. And you can't make ME not do anything. Especially when it comes down to you."He gripped my chin firmly to keep me from moving then pressed his lips softly on mine. Then he left.

I relaxed my shoulders and sighed in relief that he didn't see my stomach. I double checked to see if the door was locked then to the dress down. It was a white and blue floor length dress,with a heart shape top it was sparkling white at the top stretching down the sides and over my chest stopping at the hips and the rest was blue.