Chapter One

Perrie's Point Of View

"You better not say anything Edwards," my fake fiancé spat at me. His eyes were cold as he held me by my shirt. I nodded hoping he wouldn't hit me again. He set me down and pointed me toward the door. I stumbled toward the door to leave. I opened it and walked as fast as I could away from him and his house.

Once I had turned the block my tears came pouring out. I could still feel his hot breath against my body as he pleasured himself not giving a damn about hurting me. I could feel that I had bruises from how much it hurt walking. Luckily Zayn was nice enough to give me my purse and a pair of sweat pants and a baggy shirt.

I stopped for a moment to rest my legs since they hurt so much. I dug around in my purse trying to find my phone. I pulled out my iPhone and unlocked it. I saw the time was 3:47 AM. I clicked on my messages and saw a few from Jade. Most of them being dirty stuff about me and Zayn. I sighed feeling more tears. Zayn has been abusive for almost two years now. However none of my bandmates know that.

I didn't want them to worry about me and honestly I was scared of Zayn, but I never thought he would take it this far. I sighed shutting off my phone and taking another step. I winced in pain as I took the step. I figured I might as well get it over with and finish the walk home.

I continued stumbling and saw the flat I shared with Jade. I sighed and opened the door. I walked in and slammed it shut. "Who's There?!" I heard Jade scream. A few seconds later I saw the light flick on and Jade with a pan in her hand. "Oh my god! Perrie!" She screamed. I looked at her and she ran up to me squeezing me in a hug. I wanted to tell her it hurt but then she would question me and Zayn would find out some how. She pulled away and put her hand on my cheek. "Perrie why were you crying?" She asked me.

"Ehmm" I mumbled trying to come up with an excuse. "I was just reading hate again," I said. Even I bought it which shocked me. "Awe baba they are just jealous of you," she said in her cute voice. "You should get some rest it's almost 4 in the morning," I nodded walking in the direction towards my room. I heard her gasp like she wanted to say something but instead she walked beside me and kissed my cheek before mumbling "Goodnight" She flicked the lights off and went into her room. I sighed stumbling into mine. I didn't even care what I was wearing and got into the bed.

I felt myself crying again. I could still feel his hot breath against my skin as he gave pleasure to himself not caring about me. My hands tied to my back so I couldn't fight back as he took my virginity. I continue to silently sob thinking about the first time Zayn and I met. It was back on the X-factor where we were both performing. After we performed he came up to me saying I did great. We talked a little and soon enough went on a date. Our management liked that a lot and had us sign a contract for us to date.

At first I didn't mind but as time went on he started to become greedy. The fame coming to his head. Only his family, me, and the boys knew this side of him. He was rude, snappy, and abusive. He first hit me after I tried breaking up with him and dating for modest only. He screamed some harsh things at me before giving me a painful slap. I winced feeling it and I'm not even sure how. I heard footprints and saw Jade walking toward me. "Perrie," she said softly.

I just sobbed and she got in the opposite side of the bed. Her arms wrapped around me and she whispered soothing things to help me calm down. Everytime I would get into a soft whimper I would picture him hitting me or raping me which would cause me to cry again."Perrie what happened? Did Zayn break up with you?" She asked rubbing my back. I shook my head and turned so I faced her. I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't bring myself to it. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I immediately felt pain. I pushed her arms off of me because it hurt so bad. "Perrie, you're never like this!" She said shocked.

She got up turning the light on. "Shirt off," she hissed. I shook my head sobbing. "Perrie don't make me!" She screamed. Jade never screamed. It reminded me of Zayn. He screamed clothes off and me being me I didn't. This caused him to punch me twice before ripping the clothes off of me. "Out," I said sobbing. She looked at me softly and opened her mouth to say something. I just shook my head pointing to the door. She sighed but exited my room. I continued sobbing until sleep came over me.

Jade's Point Of View

Being Perrie's best friend for five years I have never seen her cry for so long or so hard. Almost as if she had been holding something inside for so long and then it came out tonight. I needed to find out why she was so sad. I sighed getting my phone and calling Jesy she would know what to do. "JADE AMELIA THIRLWALL IT'S 4:20 IN THE MORNING WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU NEED!?" She screamed obviously pissed that I woke her up. "I'm sorry Jes but I'm worried about Perrie," "Why Jade?" She asked her voice being softer. "Well she came home at like 3:50 in the morning stumbling around. At first I thought she was drunk but she had tear stains on her face,"

"Probably just reading hate again Jadey. I know it's bad but I wouldn't worry too much," She said. "There's more. She told me that but I had a feeling she was hiding something. She went into her room and then I heard her wince. I walked in and she crying historically. She cried for a good fifteen minutes before hugging me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she pushed me off. I got mad and told her to take her shirt off because I felt like she was in pain but she had a look of fear in her eyes before screaming out while she started crying again. I left and now I'm telling you,"

"Oh my............." Jesy said. She sighed before saying "Do you think it's Zayn?" I honestly didn't know because she always seemed happy to talk about him. "Umm I don't know," I said to her. "Well Leigh and I are coming tomorrow to keep an eye on her. You two get some rest. Goodnight Jade," Jesy said. "Goodnight Jes," I said before I heard her hang up. I sighed putting my phone on my nightstand before falling asleep. 

___________________________
Hey guys. Leah here with a second Jerrie fanfic because they are my OTP. Hope you enjoy!