I just punched the bad boy

Hi there. I'm Rai and I really hope that you guys like this book. I know I will have tons of fun writing it. I'm just going to get to the point. Here goes nothing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

I sit up quickly, rubbing my eyes and shutting off my alarm clock. I swing my legs off the bed and onto the cold floor. "Aaargh!" I yell and quickly take my feet off the floor.

'Hmm, we need a plan.'

I quickly put my feet back onto the cold floor and stand up on my toes trying to quickly get to the bathroom.

"Ah ah ah! Cold floor! Cold floor!!!" I run into my brother, Alex who was standing just outside my bedroom door. "What the hell Bea?!" I look from the bathroom door across the hall then back to him, then back to the bathroom, then back to him. "Uhhh..." My brother smirks evilly and my eyes widen in fear when I realize what he's about to do.

'Shit shit shit!'

I start running towards the bathroom pushing him out of the way but, he pushes me onto the wall and rushes into the bathroom. "Alex I have to pee!" I could practically hear the smirk on his face. "What will I get?" I freeze thinking for a moment. "I'll make you breakfast for a week! Just hurry up!" I start squirming trying to hold it in.

He opens the door smirking. "Make it a month." I scowl at him "fine." He leaves the bathroom and swiftly walks back to his room like the little snake his. I quickly rush into the bathroom slamming the door. after I do my business, I take a shower and put on a little mascara. I go back to my bedroom and decide what to wear today.

I pick out my favorite black skinny jeans and a white tank top. I put on my aqua converse and a black leather jacket. I look in the mirror. That's about as good as it's gonna get.

I rush down the staircase and yell up to my brother. "Walking to school you dork don't get into any trouble during school again." I laugh to myself. "Don't tell me what to do." He shouts back. I shake my head and walk out the door. Oh great. It's pouring. I currently have to walk to school because the steering wheel on my car is broken. I need to send it to the shop.
::::::::::::::::::::
When I arrive at the doors to Callister High School I'm soaking wet. I walk through the doors and to my locker. I lazily put my bag down and take out my textbooks for History and, physics. I hear the familiar click- clack- click- clack of heels against the tiles, getting louder with each step that comes closer. 'Please don't come over here. Please don't come over here.' I silently think to myself when I look down and see a pink heel stepping on my bag. 'Ew.'

"Listen, you scum. There's a new kid coming to school, and I don't want you talking to him before I get to show him the basics." I don't dare look up or I might lose control. "Oh, you mean the basic routine to get him into bed?" It was true. She had already slept with more than half the school body.

I was aware of the growing attention on us as people start to surround us. "You bitch." Her ugly followers snicker. I mumble under my breath "slut." It was only audible to her and a few people surrounding us. I heard a few 'oohs' before a teacher made their way through the crowd. "What's going on here ladies?" Everyone turns around, facing the opposing direction. 'Cowards.'  Everyone except one. He was wearing a black rolling stones T and blue jeans with a grey bag slung over his shoulder. Similar to mine. I catch him staring at me, looking up and down my body.

Finally realizing who this is. 'Omg, that's the new kid, ew what a pervert...Though he's rather good looking. Focus Bea.' I break eye contact and look straight at Mr. Collins. "Nothing sir." I pick up my bag and put my textbooks in it. I start walking in the other direction well aware that Perv boy's eyes were still on me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Poke.

I roll my eyes and grumble.

Poke.
Poke.

I put my fingers on my temples, inhaling and exhaling slowly as if to say "back off." My patience was wearing off.

Poke.

'Do it again... I dare you.'

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

"What?!" I turn around and whisper yell. "Do you know the answer to question twenty?" I knew the answer. I knew all the answers. "No." I turn back around. "Lies. I saw you answer all of them in the first two minutes!" The new kid whispers back. My eyes widen. He was watching me? The bell rings and I get up packing my stuff and quickly walking out of the classroom.

I sigh as he catches up to me. "Where are you going so fast? Didn't think you could get away from me, did you?" I stop abruptly. "What do you want from me?" I'm suddenly pushed against the lockers. "What are you doing?" He smirks and leans down so that his lips brush my ear. I try so hard not to shiver at the touch. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He pushes his body against mine, and I can feel his hot breath fan my lips due to the unbearing proximity of his lips to mine. "Stop it." He pulls away shocked and then gets off of me. "Oh uh... Sorry." I pick up my bag and I start walking off again. "You don't even know my name." He catches up to me. "Oh right. Uh... I'm Cameron Thompson." I smirk. "Is the big bad boy stuttering?" He rubs the back of his neck, then he tries to cover it up. "No. What's yours?" I furrow my eyebrows and walk faster. "My what?" He catches up again. "Your name?" I freeze and roll my eyes. "Bellatrix Carter, Bea." He smiles. "Nice to meet you, Bea." I start walking again, now late to class.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "Did I say you could walk off?" I sigh. "Yeah whatever, I'm late." I was getting sick of him thinking I have to ask for his permission, I mean I barely know the guy, and even if I did I do what I want, I don't need to ask for anyone's permission but my own. He puts his hands on my waist and leans in again, then out of nowhere he starts tickling me. "Ah!" I fall on my back and start squirming flailing my arms in the air like a maniac. "S-stop! I-I can't b-breathe!" He won't stop tickling me. Next thing I know he's standing up and a bruise is forming on his cheek.

Oh my gosh. I just accidentally punched the bad boy.
:::::::::::::::

Well?! Was it interesting?! Did you like it?! I had fun writing it. Thank you so much for reading don't forget to

Vote/comment/ add

Once again thank you so much for reading!

-Rai.