Flashbacks

"So, what food did you get?" I asked and started looking through the bags as Sarah tied Levi up to the chair.

"The shops here don't offer much, you know." She said, tightening the ropes. "So it's really only ingredients."

"How about I cook - "

"NO!" Sarah screamed, the look of utter horror on her face. "Not again, I REFUSE to live through that trauma again!"

"What trauma?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

Sarah looks off to the side, staring at nothing. I poke her cheek to see if she'll react, which she doesn't...

After a couple of minutes, Levi wakes up and Sarah is still staring off into space.

"...hey." I greeted, still wondering what my friend is looking at.

"What is she doing?"

"Not sure...I think she's having a flashback."

"Ah, flashbacks...we lose many good soldiers because of them..."

"No kidding...so have you ever had a flashback before?" I ask.

"Well...there was this one time..." Levi started and looked off to the side, and began staring into nothing.

And thus I was stuck with two frozen fools!

"What is happening?!" I panic, neither of them moving at all!

I take the bag off food and move to the other side of the room, keeping an eye on them....

...but from a distance.

----------------

Hey, I actually updated again some time this year! Holy turtle!
This idea came to mind, and so I put it down :P
That's usually how writing works, right?
Yes, I know it's short. Whatever...
Never the less, I hoped you enjoyed it!
PSYCHOPATH OUT