Ye need to come up with a fake name

I'm ba-Hey! *dodges axe*
I'm so-Ah!*dodges arrow*
OK OK I'm back!! I was originally going to post this last week but wattpad was being a bit glitchy for me.But hey,this chapter is over 3k words,so yeah,goals!

:)

Well read on!
-Wolfie
------------------------------------------------------
Astrid watched as the man's bandaged chest rose up and down with each labored breath he took.A bandage was wrapped around his forehead as well,covering his left eye,which had been cleaned and attended to by Elder Gothi.

And according to Elder Gothi,this man won't be able to see out of his left eye ever again.

Astrid had her eyes to the man's bandaged head.His good eye was closed,making Astrid wonder what color his eye is.

...

...

...

Astrid mentally smacked herself.Why would she be wondering about what color the  man's eye is?!

Astrid sighed tiredly.

She has been sitting here for an hour while Elder Gothi was talking with the chief at the Great Hall along with Gobber.

If she could,she would've gone back to throwing her axe at the trees,but Elder Gothi 'asked' her to look after this stranger.

Why?

Elder Gothi didn't tell her why,making her all the more curious.

Like, why couldn't any of the other healers look after him?After all, they were experienced in healing and...stuff.They even could've gone and asked her mother to look after him,she needs the experience after all.

So why her?

Astrid looked towards the platform and saw the sun beginning to set.'Great',Astrid thought,annoyed,'I'm going to have to explain to mom about why I'm late.'

Then her gaze drifted towards the satchel she placed near the end of the bed,curious about what is inside.Her eyes trailed back to the mans head, and seeing his good eye closed,she stood up and grabbed the satchel,then sat back down on the chair.

She opened the satchel and took out a black long sleeve tunic made out of...scales?She gazed at it curiously,scratching the scales with her fingernails.Yes,they were pure black,no other color mixed in,yet it was strange,she has never seen scales that were pure black,and sure some dragons had some dark scales but they were a mixture of black with other colors.

Could it belong to a dragon she doesn't know about?

The tunic had a soft inside,no doubt to keep someone warm in cold temperatures.The scales were mostly around the chest and back area,several patches were on the sleeves;on the elbows and forearms.

She placed it onto her lap and took a quick glance at the man,and seeing his eye still closed,she took something else out of the satchel.

She took out a pair of black...earrings?Astrid's eyes widened slightly at seeing the earrings.She had heard of earrings from trader Johann and how in the south,people of high standing wore them to show their position.

Was this stranger from the south?

"To-oth...",a voice whispered.

Astrid's head quickly snapped around to face the man whose face contorted in pain.

"Tooth?" Astrid wondered.She quickly placed the tunic and earrings back in the satchel, and placed the satchel back on the ground,then stood next to the man.