Where To?

So life has been hell
...
Oh well(oh look it rhymed).Anyways!Next chapter is here,hopefully y'all will get another one this week!

-Wolfie

-------------------------------------------------------Every single dragon screeched as they caught sight of the mini-explosion.They all used their remaining blasts to create cover as they all took to the skies.

Mission complete.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hours later

Every dragon separated themselves as they went home,leaving Toothless,Sharpshot,Skullcrusher,the two Typhoomerangs and the four Thunderdrums;Thornado,Bing,Bam and Boom, together.

"So what now?"Torch asked,looking at Hiccup's motionless body worriedly.Gods,there's so much blood Torch thought.

Blood was dripping down Toothless's paw and down into the bottomless ocean.The Night Fury was noticeably trying to ignore it.

"I'm not sure."Toothless said worriedly.He had dealt with Hiccup getting injured before,but the boy had been conscious,telling him he was fine.It had been a small cut,a scrape,a big cut,and even a burn,but Toothless was always confused by the way Hiccup dealt with the injury.His hatchling used a white cloth,and some leaves.One time he even used fire to close a wound!(Goodness did Toothless nearly have a heart attack!)

"Seriously?!"Torch roared in disbelief,causing the other dragons to flinch.

"I didn't think he'll be this injured!"cried Toothless.

"Calm down you two!"Skullcrusher cut in."We can't panic!"

"He's right."Thornado said.he turned to Toothless,"We need to get him to a healer..."he hesitated"...a human healer."

"I know but there are many human villages,and Hiccup and I have already been in every single one,and yet none of them are humans willing to heal a stranger."Toothless explained.To be honest he had thought of leading them to a human village,but he had seen first-hand how uncaring those humans were to people they didn't know.He once followed Hiccup to a village(in hiding obviously),and a fight broke out in the streets,a human male was injured,yet the healer wasn't willing to heal the male.Apparently they only take care of their own,not strangers.

"How about Berk?"Sharpshot suggested atop of Toothlesss head.

Ruby spoke for the first time."Isn't that a kin-killer village?"Ruby asked.She knew the boy-Hiccup-was from a kin-killer village,perhaps Berk was the name of his village?

"Wasn't that Hiccup's home?"Bing,Bam,and Boom asked in unison.

"Yes, it's a kin killer village and it was Hiccup's home."Torch answered both questions.

"Berk wasn't Hiccup's home."Toothless snarled,his pupils in slits."Home means a place where you are safe,where you belong,a place where you are wanted,needed.Berk ignored Hiccup,tossed him aside like he was nothing,beated him and hurt him physically and emotionally.All because of how he is!"

Sharpshot pat Toothless's head with his front paw,signaling him to calm down.

"Ok,so maybe Berk wasn't Hiccup's home,but he needs a healer."Skullcrusher said calmly as Toothless's eyes went back to normal.

"Hiccup told me a long time ago that some injured strangers washed up on Berk's shore.The healer of his village took care of the strangers,then a trial took place and Berk's leader decided what to do with them."Toothlesss said.

"And what did the leader decide?"Thornado asked curiously.

"He decided to let them stay, as long as they caused no trouble"Toothless finished.We could take Hiccup to Berk, Toothlesss thought,and once he is healed,we leave.

"Perhaps Berk is one of the kinder villages."Torch muttered to Ruby who nodded slightly.

"Alright,here's the plan.Me,Toothless,Sharpshot,and Thornado will go to Berk."Skullcrusher turned to face the two Typhoomerangs and the three Thunderdrums."And the five of you will go to Hiccup's cave and get some of his things.I already have some of his armor,but Hiccup will need a sword sooner or later.Torch,you remember the way right?"

Torch nodded.

"Is everyone okay with the plan?"Skullcrusher asked staring at Toothless,knowing that the Night Fury was hesitant to go back to Berk.

Toothless sighed but nodded."We'll meet back on Berk,aTorch will lead you."Toothlesss said to the five.

"Until then!"Torch roared.

"Until then!"Toothless roared back as they went their separate ways.

--------------------------------------------------------       -With Toothless's group-

They've been flying north for about an hour or so,at their top speed, before the silence was broken by Sharpshot."When we get back,um how will we get the kin-killers to heal Hiccup without showing ourselves?"

The large dragons hummed in thought.

"I haven't thought of that."Skullcrusher stated,frowning.

"Perhaps we can leave him on the edge of the village?They'll most likely find him sooner or later."Thornado suggested,making Toothless frown in disagreement.

"No I wont leave Hiccup alone in this state!"Toothless growled.How dare he suggest they leave Hiccup alone in this condition.

Skullcrusher feeling similarly with  Toothless about Thornado's suggestion,suggested,"What if we find a kin-killer in the forest,and put Hiccup where the kin killer will find him."

"How? They'll spot us if we're in the sky."Thornado asked.

"How about if I lead the kin-killer to Hiccup?"Sharpshot suggested."I'll make sure the kin-killer's nice!"

"I don't think kin-killers can be nice Sharpshot."Thornado said.

"I'll make sure they're nice looking?"Sharpshot tilted his head.

"Sure Sharpshot."The three large dragons say in unison.

After 2 more hours,Berk could be seen on the horizon.

Please hold on,Hiccup,Toothless thought,feeling Hiccup's limp body get colder by the second.

--------------------------------------------------------
Well, it seems the time for Hiccup to return to Berk has arrived!!Things are definitely going to get interesting!