Prologe

I was floating, there was nothing, it was calming, but then I saw a light, I was drawn to the light, seeking warmth from the abyss of darkness that enclosed me. When I was about to touch the light I heard a voice, looking toward the sound I saw someone. I saw nine tall figures surrounding me with a man in front of me. "Do you wish to go home?" the man said to me. I replied to him "yes", who wouldn't? Then everything turned to a light blue," Is this the sky?" i thought out loud. I saw that I had my wings, my black hair flowing around me, my white dress flowing in the wind. It then registered in my mind that i was falling, and falling fast. I turned my body and saw the ground nearing me, I braced myself for the blow. When I landed i felt the ground shake, creating a crater. i looked to my left seeing a few people nearing my busted body, i looked back to the sky black spots clouding my vision. i heard the people nearing me screaming. When they neared me they all stopped and gasped at the sight of me. My pure white wings coating in red, my blood. My white dress flowing across my wings also sprayed with my blood, like paint splatters on a pure white canvas. Blood started to get into my light purple eyes. One of the people came near my battered body, snapping out of his distant look, picking me up and started to run me to the hospital, when we ran through the gates people gasped at the sight of my body, my wings dragging the ground. When we got to the hospital he started to order people to get the head nurse to care for my body. When i felt them stabilize my body I fell into a light slumber.