Then we all went to eat lunch, since it's almost one in the noon. Annie kept talking telling a lot of things about how it was since the last two years. That she wanted to go shopping with me again like we used to do in the past. I feel so happy meeting her. I love her so much. She never treated me less than her daughter. She is always like a mother to me.

Even Heath smiled geniunely. He even laughed. It is very rare for him to laugh. Of course in the past he never choose to even give me a glance and smile at me, so seeing him laugh loudly and freely was what happens in my dream. Annie and Peter kept telling us that they are so happy that we are together again. After lunch I and Heath went upstairs to fresh up.

"Should we be in the same room?", I asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Baby, I am sorry. But only for this once. For them".

"I know. But eventually they will know the truth right. It's better if we tell them now than later". He sighed.

"Okay. But not today", he said and I nodded at him and went inside the bathroom. By the time Heath and I got ready, it's already seven in the evening. I wore a while lacy dress that my knees which have shoulder sleeves. I put a diamond earrings and let my hair down. I came out of the room and Heath is standing at the end of the stairs. He staring at me as I walked down.

"Heath", I called out. He cleared his throat as he came out of his trance and cleared his throat. he looked up at me again.

"You look so beautiful", he said staring at me and I just nodded my head at him feeling awkward. The way stared at me, I always wanted him to stare at me like that. Just this brought back the past memories again.

I took a quick look at myself in the mirror and smiled at myself feeling satisfied. I hope Heath likes this. I wore a dark blue dress that reached my knees and has half sleeves that reached just below my elbow. I put on a pair of white diamond studs and a red lipstick. I tied my hair in a bun. I came out smiling like a maniac that Heath would like this for which I worked a lot.

I came downstairs and found Heath tying on his phone seriously. We are going to a party tonight. It was by other company who got profit due to Heath. In business world, it was always Heath who has the upper hand. No one is above him. He rules it. I went near him and stood in front if him. He didn't look at me. I breathed out air feeling excited.

"Heath", I called out in a whisper.

He didn't respond.

"Heath", I called again, feeling my heart beat raise.

"I am not deaf. I am listening. Tell me what do you want!", he snapped angrily without looking at him. No need to feel bad Celestine. He is your husband. He must be under pressure and snapped at you. I boost myself up.

"Um. How do I look?", I asked him wanting him to notice me. At least look at me for which I worked hard for almost two hours.

"Fine", he said in one word without even taking a glance at me.

"Heath. Once look at me-".

"God, what is your problem?! Why are you annoying me?! You want me to look at you?! Okay you look great happy! Now come on! It's getting late!", he said angrily and walked off outside to the car.

Tears fell from my eyes, but I wiped them away. I just wanted him to notice me. Is it wrong? As his wife, don't I have the right to be praised by him? Maybe he didn't liek what he saw. Am I looking that bad? My housemaid came running out as she heard Heath's voice. She saw me and gave me a comforting hug.