Chapter 2 - Hanging out with my Stepbrother all Weekend (part 1)

Start from the beginning

*Dgroup for Perps

*VIII-Narra

*8-Narra

*Pamela

Well there's a few of them but the rest are all Pamela's messages.

"GAB WHOSE YOUR STPEBROTHER? "

"GAB REPLY QUUUUICK. C'MON "

She likes to message me with all caps lock. Thinks that it's cool. I sighed and messaged a reply to her.

"Hey Pam guess what?

MY STEPBROTHER IS LEANDRO!!! "

"OMAYGAWD FOR REAAAAL?!?! LIKE AS IN LEANDRO, THE ONE THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON? " she quickly typed. Wow she's a fast typer.

"Wow Pam to much information, don't you think?"

"AYOOOOPS MY BAD."

"Okay I'll message you late again for more information. Right now, Leandro is taking a shower and we're going somewhere else. "

"OMAYGASH? LIKE A DAAAAAATE? AHHHHH"
I can already hear her squealing like a baby with candy.

"Geeez Pam, it's not a date we're just hanging out that's all. Okay?"

"PFFFT OKAY BYEEE."
Pamela active 1 minute ago

          Wow she's really hyper today. Then again, she's always like that. What does she eat to stay hyper all day? Scratch that. Me and Leandro are going to the mall, I guess. I noticed that Leandro just came out of the bathroom. Wow he must be in there for like 15 minutes or more. I can feel my face heating up again at the sight of him; wearing a towel on his waist and his 6 pack abs are showing. Again. He notices that I was staring at him "Hey Gab can you please stop staring at me weirdly." I snapped out of my gaze at Leandro. Oh my god that was embarrassing. Staring at Leandro for a few minutes makes me feel awkward already.

☆ Time skipped at the Mall ☆

          There are sales. Sales everywhere. I guess there's a sales event. Me and Leandro wandered around the mall until we saw one of our classmates. Lynelle and Shanen. They know my secret because I told them first. They jogged towards us to talk to us.

          "Hi Gab, I didn't know that you and Leandro hang out together." Lynelle said wonderingly. I looked up to Leandro and put a 'make a lie' face, I want to keep it a secret that Leandro is my stepbrother. Knowing that he would tell the truth, I immediately told a lie to cover it up. "Leandro asked me to hang out with him because he wanted to buy something." I told them with a believable tone, hoping that they would buy it. Lynelle looked at Shanen with a smug look on her face, and the nodded together. "Hmmm okaaay, we better get going then." Shanen said walking away from us "Okay byee, you to girls." Leandro said while waving his hand.

          "Thanks for lying to them about us." Leandro thanked me. "No problem.....Leandro." I really don't want other people knowing that Leandro is my stepbrother. I mean that wouldn't be a bother to other people but with him, living in the same house, not so great at all.

          We continued to walk aimlessly around the mall until we spotted a skating rink, ice skating. Man it's been a long time since I have skated, I think it was approximately 3 months ago? I really wanted to skate so much so I then dragged Leandro to nearest cash register for the ice rink. But he stopped me. "Gab I think we have a problem." He said to me, I looked at him with an annoyed look "What is it?" I asked him "Ummm I don't know how to skate." He said rubbing the back of his neck while looking at the floor. "Don't worry about it, I'll teach you how." I said in confidence "O-ok." he stuttered and looked away.

          We got up to the cash register to pay for the tickets, we gave our money to the cashier and she handed us our change, $46 each. Wow one ticket is $4 That's fine by me, I thought. We got our skating tickets and went to the rentals to rent some skating shoes. Leandro got his skating shoes and I got mine as well. After we tied the laces of our skating shoes I stood up and walked normally, but Leandro was already having a hard time. I sighed and walked towards him and helped him walk towards the skating rink. That's gonna be a probem.

☆ Leandro's POV ☆

          Skating with Gab. Man, I'm going to have a problem on balancing on the ice. Gab helped me walk slowly towards the rink and I started to lose balance, I'm not really a great skater.

          "Okay Leandro, since this is you're first time skating, I'm gonna teach you some basics about skating." I nodded in reply "Okay so this is gonna be easy but you have to be careful because you need to balance yourself while skating." Gab said to me in with a serious tone in his voice. "Try to skate slowly, like this." I looked closely at him while he showed me how to skate properly. After he showed it to me, he skated towards me "Okay Leandro your turn. Don't worry I'll catch you if you fall." He said cheerfully. Easy for you to say I thought to myself. Gab is in front of me, so maybe that won't be much of a problem. I skated slowly. "Okay good good. Try speed up a little bit." I skated a little bit faster but accidentally tripped because it was slippery. Gab managed to fall too. Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.

          When I opened my eyes, our faces was inches from each other. I started to blush and looked away. I carefully stood up and helped Gab to stand up too. "Y-you okay Gab?" He just nodded and started to blush ferociously. Wow, that was embarrassing. "O-okay s-so I think you already know how to skate. Just make it faster next time, okay?" Gab stuttered, not looking at me. "O-okay." I stuttered in embarrassment. Man, I almost kissed Gab. I have Dianne. My smart and gorgeous girlfriend. I reminded myself.

          Gab just started to skate all by himself, maybe he wants to be alone for a bit. I just stand at my position and watched Gab, my big stepbrother I guess. He skates gracefully and so calm. I didn't know that Gab was a great skater. Did he take skating lessons? Hmmm maybe I'll just ask him later. But for now, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to me. I started walking away from the rink and walked towards the lobby. when I got to the lobby I looked for a nearby seat to seat on and found a comfy couch. I'm starting to get bored. So I grabbed my phone from the pocket and opened my contacts and try to start a conversation with some friends. Hmmm who should I call
today?

David: Busy
Dianne <3: Busy
Donn: Busy
Eli: Busy
Johann: Busy
Lynelle: Busy
Mclem: Busy
Mom: No she's at work right now
Piolo: Ahh perfect I'll definitely call him

"Hello?"
"Hey, Piolo."
"Hey dud what's up? I haven't heard from you since last night."
"I'm fine and I'm here with my stepbrother hanging out, I was busy last night."
"You're hanging out with your stepbrother. Nice."
"Thanks, Piolo."
"No problem, so whose your stepbrother?"
"Don't freak out, okay?"
"Okay, will do."
"It's Gabriel. One of our classmates that doesn't talk to anyone except Pamela."
"Gabriel?"
"Yeah not what I expected when I got home from our game."
"That's a shocker. I was expecting it to be some random dude but no."
"Why does it sound like you hate Gab?"
"Cause he ruined my chance to be with Mari."
"Maybe he did that with a reason."
"Okay I'm going to go now. Bye dude, talk to you later."
"Okay, dude. Bye."

          Hmmm Gab ruined Piolo's chance to be with Mari. I'm going to need to talk to him later. "Where the hell have you been? I kept skating and you're just sitting here. Wow, nice." Gab appeared out of nowhere "I'm sorry, I was just talking to someone on the phone." I shrugged "Fine....let's go somewhere else." He said while stretching his arms "Okaaaay but first we have to get shoes." I said walkin away "Uggh fine." I hear him say.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

Hope you all enjoy this Chapter 2. Can you comment down below if you want more... Cause I think I really don't need to work this story. So... Leave a and comment down below on what you think on today's Chapter. While you're here, why not follow me on Wattpad for more update...

~Bye Guys...
Gemi2Mini