Roc royal

This is dedicated to CookieMontaaLove

_______________________

:: After your anniversary::

You were dressed in all black lingerie. Roc was on the couch watching TV. You turned off the lights and walked in.

His jaw dropped "damn..." He said"

You turned on dance for you by beyonce and started dancing. He cut off the TV.

You walked over to him and crawled to him and pulled his shirt off. You wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him. He unbuckled your bra and grabbed a hand full of your boob.

You could feel his binder pushing through his pants. You pulled his pants down. He leaned you back a little but you leaned back up.

"Let me do all the work" you said

He laid down on his back and let you do your thing. You laid soft kisses on his chest down to his stomach. You licked his lower stomach and kissed it again. You pulled Down his boxers and started sucking. He grunting contuosly. You deep-throated him a few times which made him harder.

By the time you were finished he was hard as a rock. You climbed ontop of him and started riding. He grabbed your waist and grunted even louder. You bounceda and twirled.

After a few minutes you got tired so you started to grind.

"Damn Tierra" roc said

You got off him and laid next to him. He flipped you over and pulled your Arms behind your back and started hitting it from the back. You arched you back and he grabbed your hair and pulled your head back. You screamed his name continuously

"Say daddy" he said gripping your hair tighter.

"Daddyyyyy"

He let go of your hair and stood you up. He pushed your back up against the wall and lifted your leg up ten went in. Your leg was shaking and you were unable to speak. You came all over him and he kept going. He lifted both your legs up and went faster you slump over his shoulders with your mouth wide open but no words coming out. He pulled out and put you back on the bed and he laid beside you.

You laid on his chest and stroked him slowly and sucked on his neck leaving hickies.

_______________________

Vote

Comment

I need more people to do dedications for 😰?