Princeton

My first dedication I'm so excited lmao but this one is for @mindlessaaliyah_143

__________________________

It's princetons birthday!!!

"Happy birthday bae" you said

"Thanks" he kissed you on the cheek and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going"

"Out with my friends do you wanna come"

"No ill just stay here what time are you coming back"

"I should be home at like 9"

"Ok see you later don't have too much fun without me" you said

"Turn down for whaaaaa-"

"Get out" you said playfully pushing him out the door.

You began your lonely evening. No one home but you. You had a few things planned for Jacobs birthday but its his birthday he should be able to do what he wants. "I just hope that girl Crustice I mean justice isn't going to be there" you said to yourself

You plopped on the couch turning on the tv. You flipped through the channels stopping at a soap opera. You didn't understand what they were saying but it caught your interesg. You put the remote down and started watching. It was in Spanish but You had a pretty good understanding of what was going on. A lady was having sex with this man. Another lady walked into the room and got mad and tackled the other lady. The two lady's started fighting then they started kissing

"Oh shit" You said

Another man jumped out the closet naked. "Pablo, Rebecca's, Julio, sera"?

"PABLO NOO"

I changed the channel that was too much drama for me. I flipped to re runs of the Cosby show and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

Later that night

(Aaliyah's POV)

I got up off the couch and stretched It was past midnight. I'm pretty sure prince would have been home by now. I looked out the window to see his car peaked oddly in the drive way. I squinted my eye brows.

I went up the stairs and started hearing little moans. My face started turning red as I creeped around the corners to the bed room.

I slowly opened the door. My heart broke into a million little pieces. I stood there watching Crustice have sex with my fiancé.

All if your sadness turned into anger. Your face was devil red and your fist balled up tight. You stormed in the room grabbing a suit case out the corner and smaking it to the back to justices head. She fell onto the bed unconscious. You dropped too suit case and stormed over to her grabbing her by her hair and pulling her unconscious body to the ground. You punched kicked and clawed her. You saw blood coming from all over her face. You felt princetons arms wrap around you and drag you out the room.

You broke loose of the grab and walked away angrily. He yanked your arm back to him.

"We're going to talk about this" Prince said

"We're not talking about nithing pack your things and get out" you said emotionless. It took every fiber in your being bit to punch the living hell out of him. Instead you just walked away. "And oh yea take Crustice with you" you said

"Aaliyah" He called

"GET OUT!" you yelled.

He gave up and went back into the room to pack his things.

He came out the room 45 mins later with the suitcase I hit Crustice with. He stood at the door And looked at me. I payed him no attention to him. He walked out the door. I felt a single tear drop down my face as I drifted back off to sleep.

* * *

The next morning you got off the couch. You felt terrible. All you could think about was Princeton. You slugged your way to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. You watched the cereal then picked I up with one hand. You threw the blow at te wall not even hesitating. You cried into your arms. You hears the doorbell ring. You wiped your face going to answer the door. It was a guy in a bear suit. You looked confused.

"Hi I'm beary sorry and I have a poem to deliver to you I'm not going to read it because I hate my job so hear you go" the guy handed me a log sheet of paper. It was so long that of I held up to my forehead it would go past my feet. I closed the door and sat down on the couch reading the paper. I read the whole thing. "From pricneton" suddenly I felt a little bit less upset.

The note explained to me what happened last night and he told me all the things he lived about me and why he would never cheat. I took a deep breath and dialed Princetons number. It didn't ring before he answered it.

"Hello" I said

"Hi"

"You can come back" I said

The door bell rang. I got up to answer it again. It was Princeton still with the phone up to his hear. He looked like he'd been up crying all night. He had bloodshot eyes Dry lips as bus hair was messed up.

"I'm sorry Aaliyah" he said with his phone in his left hand ad his auto case in his right hand.

"Apology excepted" I said.

He smiled and him up the phone. I gave him a hug and a kiss on his dry lips. I didn't care if his Lipa were dry it was still perfect.

__________________________

Comment

Vote

If you want a dedication comment your name, your boy, dirty or clean and a place.

By the way Princeton real birthday was to day. Happy 17 birthday little blexican.